Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Don’t mean to be flippant but sometimes it’s nice to leave stuff in the game that needs to be figured out or found for yourselves. MMOs are about adventure and exploring after all.
Tell that to the superior mobs that have been hiding for years and won’t come out, or the spyrestone bracers that are so rare that people actually have no idea anymore what drops them/if they even drop. I wouldn’t really call it fun, and this is coming from a guy who enjoys farming rare items (I spent a full week once farming for 2 double attack skill books lmao). Don’t even remind me of the grind for ss and hawkhurst chests for the damn black/white smug.

I just hope you guys over at VR atleast made these guys rare enough so that they could be
fun to farm but rare enough so that there’s not a large amount of these flowing around.

Could you atleast confirm that these mobs can spawn from any mob in a general area or very specific mobs? I’m fine with figuring it out ourselves, but we need to know as it’ll make our time hunting these so much more enjoyable or it’ll make it living hell like with the superior mobs
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Could you atleast confirm that these mobs can spawn from any mob in a general area or very specific mobs? I’m fine with figuring it out ourselves, but we need to know as it’ll make our time hunting these so much more enjoyable or it’ll make it living hell like with the superior mobs
That is correct!
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

At least there not no trade, unlike their predecessors.
There are a few things to consider though:
-Do they replace older apprentice and master enemies
-If so, do they drop their item one hundred percent of the time or are there still weapon shards
-For the similar weapons/ jewellery, does one boss drop them all, similar to the despoilers?
-Are they going to be of a similar difficulty to the surrounding enemies, or five/six star? (This is hinted at in patch notes, but I'm not sure)
About the replacement of older master enemies, I’d think it’s safe to bet no. Just yesterday a Bloodgrove Mauler Apprentice dropped an Apprentice Mace of the Grove for me, so I think its relatively safe to bet they still exist and only drop their specific weapon. Got to love new rare weapons to farm, only gotten one Superior Weapon mob in the last month though ;-;

That is correct!
Yay thanks
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I know a handful of the superior mob spawn locations (it would be nice if they didn't bind, thats the only reason I haven't equipped my stuff).
Spyrestone, every brace I've looked so far has come from 4* but I've never gotten one below summoning chambers.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

That is correct!
:lol:
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!