Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Apparently someone got the life steal bow in forbidden
You know which mob it spawned in place of and/or the location in forb?

I’ve been farming for the bloom rings with no luck
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Strange as it seems... we got a regeneration dagger from the Eye of Unox 215 edl add.
It may be that anything in forbidden can drop them?
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Strange as it seems... we got a regeneration dagger from the Eye of Unox 215 edl add.

I hope that this is the same for ow ghosts. I’ve had no luck at all in seeing a special 5* ghost spawn. I hope someone finds the phantom ring or any of those other elemental skill rings soon just so I can know for sure. Really unsure at this point lol. I’m going crazy killing all of these ghosts

I have farmed about 3k vines since it has been updated but still have not seen the bloom ring. One of my crannies got one but he didn’t know what dropped it, it just appeared in his inventory. So I am thinking either my luck is horrible or they are not coming from vines.

I have farmed about 3k vines since it has been updated but still have not seen the bloom ring. One of my crannies got one but he didn’t know what dropped it, it just appeared in his inventory. So I am thinking either my luck is horrible or they are not coming from vines.
I’m certain the bloom rings drop from the flower dudes, not vines. There is a 5* plant in CG that drops a good amount of gold, wonder if it could drop a bloom ring. Either way, I’ll continue to kill both vines and plants

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Now I’m confused

So far the only reliable indicative factor on these items that hint to where they may drop is the level requirement. Everything, so far, has dropped from a mob with a level about 0-15 levels higher than the level requirement of the item.
The bloom rings have got a level req of 200, so that should greatly narrow down which flowers/vines can drop it.
Looks like the flower mobs in gardens only go up to level 200, so my guess is the rings would only drop from those high level mobs immediately south of the Palace Entrance leystone.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.