Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Clan member got this from a 5s horse near pyrus....not sure exactly where tho
Any chance that ring could be equipped on a 220+ firemage and test the skill’s power?
Had the same question
Also what’s the CD on the skill?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

How many stars did the mob have? I'm assuming 4, was the rare mob significantly bigger than the others like it or was it just slightly bigger?
I think this is an old weapon from the weapon shard npcs that have been around for a while. The new items don’t have BOE.
It didn't drop off a weapon shard mob... aren't they called Overseers/Apprentice/etc? ..it was a 4 star shaman in Kings room that I'd never seen before. The shard guys in Crook are in Boneheads room, aren't they? I could be mistaken, lol
I just got this yesterday. And it is BOE. It was a 4 star mob by King Grot. I didn't notice anything different about him and didn't even notice he was rare. I did not make note of his name though. And, coincidentally, I killed a weapon shard guy right after that. But he wasn't in the Bonehead room as usual. He was in the room with the jailer.

I think this is an old weapon from the weapon shard npcs that have been around for a while. The new items don’t have BOE.
It didn't drop off a weapon shard mob... aren't they called Overseers/Apprentice/etc? ..it was a 4 star shaman in Kings room that I'd never seen before. The shard guys in Crook are in Boneheads room, aren't they? I could be mistaken, lol
I just got this yesterday. And it is BOE. It was a 4 star mob by King Grot. I didn't notice anything different about him and didn't even notice he was rare. I did not make note of his name though. And, coincidentally, I killed a weapon shard guy right after that. But he wasn't in the Bonehead room as usual. He was in the room with the jailer.

This is a drop from an old "Rare mob" rather than the new rare mobs that this thread is usually referring to. Each of the initial zones, lirs-OW, has a "weapon master" boss that can drop a weapon in each class. Each zone has 2 forms, a master and an apprentice, with the apprentice dropping a lesser version of the master's weapon.
There is a weapon master in Crookback, Shalemont, Stonevale, and two in OW, one in eyes and one by aggy.

Apprentices also have a chance of dropping a weapon shard, which is a nice vendable item.
Bob The God

Clan member got this from a 5s horse near pyrus....not sure exactly where tho
Any chance that ring could be equipped on a 220+ firemage and test the skill’s power?
Had the same question

Seems the more focus you have the higher it hits.... At 10 focus 87 dmg
Cd is bout same as war mount cd

Had the same question

So skill damage might have a slight tiny potential, but it’s a shame that the cd is so long. Other rings like taunt/calm are relatively low on cd, almost as low as the normal skills. Lure rings cd as well. What a wasted potential to casters.

Had the same question

So skill damage might have a slight tiny potential, but it’s a shame that the cd is so long. Other rings like taunt/calm are relatively low on cd, almost as low as the normal skills. Lure rings cd as well. What a wasted potential to casters.
I mean it did drop from a level 130 mob, but it really depends how high up it scales to.
Bob The God

but it really depends how high up it scales to.
This, if it scales to a low value even at endgame lets say 3k on paper, 2.1-2.6 on fluct then i would understand a low cooldown but if it goes as high as 7k, 9k then the cooldown may be fine which also depends on the cast, can that be confirmed because in my head im thinking its an instant cast.
I also believe skills like these dont crit?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

This, if it scales to a low value even at endgame lets say 3k on paper, 2.1-2.6 on fluct then i would understand a low cooldown but if it goes as high as 7k, 9k then the cooldown may be fine which also depends on the cast, can that be confirmed because in my head im thinking its an instant cast.
Well i learnt that these skills do not scale with ur ability, only focus. So mages/druids get roughly the same damage depending on their focus.

Well i learnt that these skills do not scale with ur ability, only focus. So mages/druids get roughly the same damage depending on their focus.
Welp once I get this noob of a mage to 220 I’ll have to farm one and test out to see how it scales and to see if it has any EG value.
Bob The God