Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Specifically the magic lure one
unless they added one in the time I took a break from the game, there isn't one.

If you want a magic lure ring you gotta get an aggy one or from frozen bosses.
There aren't any new rings that give skill points to lure of magic, but I believe ImStoned is talking about the ring that gives a player a magic lure skill, the Bane of the Deathless.

I'm not sure where to find it though, unfortunately.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Specifically the magic lure one
unless they added one in the time I took a break from the game, there isn't one.

There aren't any new rings that give skill points to lure of magic, but I believe ImStoned is talking about the ring that gives a player a magic lure skill, the Bane of the Deathless.

ahh, I know with gardens they added fire and ice lure jagged rings, thought he meant one of those but for magic lure.
I believe that ring drops in OW, but I may be mistaken. Also since any lvl 1+ lure will remove it, it's not very useful.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

ahh, I know with gardens they added fire and ice lure jagged rings, thought he meant one of those but for magic lure.
I believe that ring drops in OW, but I may be mistaken. Also since any lvl 1+ lure will remove it, it's not very useful.
One of my friends have it, it is very useful but like bob said it doesn’t stack with mages magic lure, I believe they got it from one of the 5* liches near the daily lich quest.