Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Has anyone been farming for the emerald knight armor? Once I get a regen bow I might start looking towards completing a set
where does that even drop o.o
No one knows, I want to find out tho haha
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I have over 100+ hours camped on alchemical killing mages and I havnt had any luck on danu. Spent multiple 12 hour shifts at work killing mages and nothing so far. They havnt dropped on danu but not for lack of trying. So many hours put in to see nothin has a man questioning if they even exist anymore or removed when location was found so fast.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

I doubt all the items have the same drop rate. Or if nothing else, they changed the drop rates. Im sure they understood the game enough to know that the 300 elemental damage brace would be highly desired. And accordingly made it much rarer than others. Though I would rather these have never been introduced if they will stay as elusive as spyrestone braces. The people spending full work days just farming them deserve a pay off.

I doubt all the items have the same drop rate. Or if nothing else, they changed the drop rates. Im sure they understood the game enough to know that the 300 elemental damage brace would be highly desired. And accordingly made it much rarer than others. Though I would rather these have never been introduced if they will stay as elusive as spyrestone braces. The people spending full work days just farming them deserve a pay off.
They labeld these as rare, after killing over 30k bears in stonevale and zero spawning after a few weeks of farming, it is quite ridiculous. In this time I’ve killed 2 5 star spider rare spawns and 3 rare weapon spawns, and 2 6 star zombie on a horse spawn that dropped a bunch low level class items. Rare? Also found that only in the glimmering thief trail there are only 4 spots where bears spawn that are wise and that gold bears don’t exist in the stonevale field. I would call the wise bears rare as well. This mob shouldn’t be listed as rare. Rare is a term that is so loosely applied to the game it has zero meaning. Rare astral ray fish I can get 4 a week. Rare king anglers I can get 5-20 an hour. Lmao. Hell I can even catch 2 rare full sets of relics in whatever zone I fish in. This isn’t fun when you make zero progress.

They labeld these as rare, after killing over 30k bears in stonevale and zero spawning after a few weeks of farming, it is quite ridiculous. In this time I’ve killed 2 5 star spider rare spawns and 3 rare weapon spawns, and 2 6 star zombie on a horse spawn that dropped a bunch low level class items. Rare? Also found that only in the glimmering thief trail there are only 4 spots where bears spawn that are wise and that gold bears don’t exist in the stonevale field. I would call the wise bears rare as well. This mob shouldn’t be listed as rare. Rare is a term that is so loosely applied to the game it has zero meaning. Rare astral ray fish I can get 4 a week. Rare king anglers I can get 5-20 an hour. Lmao. Hell I can even catch 2 rare full sets of relics in whatever zone I fish in. This isn’t fun when you make zero progress.
So basically you have almsot experienced everything expercieable in SV and never came across the new fishing bear. I can only imagine the drop rates of other higher lvl items. Welp, looks like we have another spyrestone braces situation all over again lol

Atleast the regen weapons are somewhat common. I’ve dumped 20+ hours in farming them and have gotten 2 weapons, the dagger and totem
I spent maybe 10 hours farming for them and eventually came to the conclusion that they weren't gonna be worth it, that applies for the majority if these drops
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu