Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

Clan member also found an Ursa brace on this mob at the path to large area in Sv

I guess I’m kinda confused on this bear... is it something we have to kill the other bears for it to spawn or is it just a random timer?
sniper2k (222 ranger)
Spicy2k (190 rogue)
Slasher2k (190 warrior)
MasterBender (160 fire mage)
Spicy Mchaggis (212 dps druid)

Relentless Of Gwydion

Clan member also found an Ursa brace on this mob at the path to large area in Sv

I guess I’m kinda confused on this bear... is it something we have to kill the other bears for it to spawn or is it just a random timer?
128 hour window
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

128 hour window
Are you sure about that? I’ve seen no confirmation of it dropping before the update, which was less than 128 hours ago....so this doesn’t make sense
You were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly... she's not yo' ho no mo'.
LunaRogue- 200

128 hour window
Are you sure about that? I’ve seen no confirmation of it dropping before the update, which was less than 128 hours ago....so this doesn’t make sense
The items were added when unity was updated a week+ ago