Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New item drop locations

A clannie of mine got the rage ring (the one similar to valour) from a 5* reaver in Corrupted Gardens
Try to enjoy and don't forget it's a game so smile and let go
Epona toons:
DoctorHeals (druid)(lvl 222)
DoctorFlames(mage)(lvl 221+)
DoctorPoison(rogue)(lvl 210+)
DoctorShield(warrior)(lvl 210+)
Crom toons:
Madcombo (rogue)(lvl 205+)

A clannie of mine got the rage ring (the one similar to valour) from a 5* reaver in Corrupted Gardens
Cool, I'm glad some stuff is making sense lol. Does he remember where or what level the enemy was?
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

I have this, it was dropped at 215

Unox dropped or one of the adds? If unox how many stars
Yes this is a good point if it is the ads around 215 that’s one th8ng but if it’s the actual boss that could be a hard grind with resplendent times lol, also 215 ads don’t drop anything usually:)
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

I have this, it was dropped at 215

Unox dropped or one of the adds? If unox how many stars
Yes this is a good point if it is the ads around 215 that’s one th8ng but if it’s the actual boss that could be a hard grind with resplendent times lol, also 215 ads don’t drop anything usually:)
Hmm yeah lol I just wish VR would give us more accurate clues because their patch notes said that they would be rare mob spawns AFTER killing certain mobs. So it doesn’t seem to be matching up with what’s happening. Any mods available to clear this up?

Certain mobs could simply mean a placeholder. Similar to wise mobs, kill it's specific placeholder and it has a chance to spawn. Little by little more details will come out the more people farm. Its better than not having stuff to be farming for instead of just farming in vain for measly gold and drops to vendor off.

Certain mobs could simply mean a placeholder. Similar to wise mobs, kill it's specific placeholder and it has a chance to spawn. Little by little more details will come out the more people farm. Its better than not having stuff to be farming for instead of just farming in vain for measly gold and drops to vendor off.

Lol I felt like this a couple of days ago but now it just feels overly repetitive and draining. I’ve been at ow ghosts for days and only wise and crystal 4* ghosts have spawned. No 5* or anything. I know they are rare but lol after a few days something should show up. Ive literally been killing all of the ghosts from the bridge all the way to the end of the tunnel and back constantly and haven’t seen this mob that drops the phantom ring yet. I’ve done laps around ow too just to see any other mob spawns with these new items - nothing.

Lol I don’t know what to do it’s driven me to boredom. I’m not excited to farm them anymore but I hope somebody has better luck than me so I can know for sure how to get them haha