Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Advertising

Does VR have any plans on advertising Celtic? I feel it’s something otm should have done and didn’t.. all servers are needing an influx in new members.. new players= new money on plat
sniper2k (222 ranger)
Spicy2k (190 rogue)
Slasher2k (190 warrior)
MasterBender (160 fire mage)
Spicy Mchaggis (212 dps druid)

Relentless Of Gwydion

Re: Advertising

Does VR have any plans on advertising Celtic? I feel it’s something otm should have done and didn’t.. all servers are needing an influx in new members.. new players= new money on plat
Perhaps you should recruit more instead of complaining. I've played on gwydion before. Nobody has asked me to join. Sometimes you gotta put the blame on yourself and not the devs. They do make mistakes but this isn't one of them to my knowledge. Some servers are fine. It's greed that drives clans apart Instead of working together.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Had nothing to do with clans or server drama or gwydion in particular, and don’t tell me other servers are fine when they can’t down bt, also was more about wanting fresh faces to see on servers rather then the same old same old
sniper2k (222 ranger)
Spicy2k (190 rogue)
Slasher2k (190 warrior)

Relentless Of Gwydion

This update was good, but the game has lost a lot of players in the past, that's why a lot of servers are short on players. Usually through boredom of the game, making advertisement to lure new players and keeping then content fresh to keep those players is what they need to work on. So far VR seems to be doing well on the latter, but I have yet to see active advertisement from vr nor otm, so I hope vr will do that differently.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Perhaps you should recruit more instead of complaining. I've played on gwydion before. Nobody has asked me to join. Sometimes you gotta put the blame on yourself and not the devs. They do make mistakes but this isn't one of them to my knowledge. Some servers are fine. It's greed that drives clans apart Instead of working together.
The focus is on pulling in new players not pulling existing players across servers. We have 19 servers and such a small player base. The game needs more advertising.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Had nothing to do with clans or server drama or gwydion in particular, and don’t tell me other servers are fine when they can’t down bt, also was more about wanting fresh faces to see on servers rather then the same old same old
They can't down bt because they can't even give their clannies gear that they already have in clan bank. People have to be strong to help. This is why lir can't because of greed.

The focus is on pulling in new players not pulling existing players across servers. We have 19 servers and such a small player base. The game needs more advertising.
I'm not gonna disagree but I don't put the onus all on VR. Like I said they make mistakes but the player base is just as at fault. Stop screwing over your clanmates and gear them with good stuff instead of upsetting them and forcing them into smaller and weaker clans.

I'm not gonna disagree but I don't put the onus all on VR. Like I said they make mistakes but the player base is just as at fault. Stop screwing over your clanmates and gear them with good stuff instead of upsetting them and forcing them into smaller and weaker clans.
I don’t see anyone really blaming VR? If anything the blame would be put on OTM and even then it doesn’t seem to be blaming them for anything. Also why the need to bring clan drama into this? The suggestion from the OP was to do advertising to bring in more players to the game, the game lacks advertising and is something I agree needs to be done to help push this game further.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Thank you for realizing what I was saying!
sniper2k (222 ranger)
Spicy2k (190 rogue)
Slasher2k (190 warrior)

Relentless Of Gwydion

I don’t see anyone really blaming VR? If anything the blame would be put on OTM and even then it doesn’t seem to be blaming them for anything. Also why the need to bring clan drama into this? The suggestion from the OP was to do advertising to bring in more players to the game, the game lacks advertising and is something I agree needs to be done to help push this game further.
So who should they blame genius? Still blame otm? Otm ain't even here now. Get real. It's on VR and VR alone. Your 100% wrong about your whole statement. If they want to advertise they will. You dont get to run their company they do. He's making a business suggestion in a forum about a game. Let them make those decisions. He's upset because he can't kill bloodthorn and instead of taking responsibility for the fact that players are the reason you can't kill a boss. Every server has enough people to kill all bosses if they work together. They don't want to. They want to be #1 and be the first to get drops. I'm not making any drama. I'm stating facts about the game. I've been on half the servers and it's the same story every time. You want help ask. If you get help be fair. If not. People like me won't help you.