Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Issues with the Unity Update? CLICK ME!

During the fight at hrung after update i noticed that my fire bolt froze and that i couldnt cast it anymore cause it did not cooldown prolly same problem with ice shard.
Last edited by The Infinity on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mordris, 225 Mage Donn
Morigan, 206 Rogue Donn
Moriigan, 221 Rogue Donn
The Infinity, 221 Ranger Donn 2nd full dg Ranger on donn
Gelebron, 221 Warrior Donn

Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Android 7.0

As others have mentioned experienceing lots of lag even with lowest graphic settings, even spinning the camera is choppy

Have tried clearing cache, closing apps, restarting device ect

Edit* Battery is also draining a lot faster than usual still
Last edited by Dequon on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dequon
227 Dps Warrior
220 Rogue
220 Mage
220 Tank
220 Ranger
210 Druid
190 Locker Rogue
Lugh

I don’t think I reads this, but they should message me if so

UPDATE: I did not uninstall the Beta application and that was prohibiting it from being install to the device, If you could throw that into the instructions that could help a lot of people.
In the short time That I tested it I could not get my energy shield to stay on. after casting it instantly refreshes and energy shield expires. I was able to successfully cast the energy shield BEFORE I went into the global arena. Problem continued after I left the arena and attempted in the castle

Galaxy note 8. I've followed all the instructions and tried to install for 5 hours now. Never works

Last edited by WinterFox on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

iPhone 5
iOS 10.3

Never even had a problem with lagging before when graphics set to max. Games now lagging on any setting and crashes within 5 minuets in Lirs Reach, Arena and Farceag Castle. Heroes Landing and Carrow are fine. Was able to make a new char but game crashed as soon as I entered Lirs Reach.

Edit: also have fast terrain and fast graphics turned off, characters set to default and no pets shown.
Last edited by Romeo on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleting, shutting down device, then reinstalling didn't work for crashing. In fact when I logged back in, it had me make a new freakin' character. So I go back to my server, make the character, relieved my 150 Warrior wasn't deleted (though for some reason I couldn't use her at that moment), and go into tutorial. And then it crashes. So I try my Warrior again. It crashed. Just about everyone in my clan is having same problem.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.