Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Issues with the Unity Update? CLICK ME!

All the plants and trees still look like an outdoor art show, and all water flashes between solid black and the real water color. After the last restart the auction house appeared to move to a more airy location as well. Still have the lag and fps problems, and such things too. I just hadn't seen anyone mention the problems with all the plants, trees and the water recently. Originally I thought the tree problems were just cosmetic, but then I tried to play a lower lvl toon who had to be in areas under tree limbs a lot. It was impossible to even see my toon or the mobs I was trying to fight in some places. It was just hit and miss (no pun intended) as to whether I could kill stuff without seeing what was happening.

Tried again today. Lag remains improved, but anything like a decent group of people fighting pretty much brings the game to a standstill.
For example, a group was killing a monolith in OW. I froze every two steps before I could finally get past. The freezes would be brief to extended 15 seconds.
And still cannot see my text when typing it. Strangely, I can see it on my Tab A, but a bizarre black shadow follows me everywhere. I felt like Eeyore.

Balor
Note 4
Android 6.0.1
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Android galaxy S Pro

On death I will lag to a point that if I'm in motion, it takes 2 to 3 minutes for resurrect button, then I force teleport to ley. During bosses it's not as bad, but as a druid, I cant afford the still-frame.

Herne: carrowmore and summoning are the worste spots, but it happens everywhere. Hope this is enough information.

I still can't download the app on note 9 android v8.1
You probably tried this by now, but with every new update I have to uninstall the game completely from my device and clear the cache etc. After all traces of the game are gone I'm able to download n install the newest version.
Didnt work i unistalled cleared cahe restarted and went over that a number of times by now
227 Warrior
Proud member of Clan Concordiia