Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Issues with the Unity Update? CLICK ME!

Someone mentioned the being sent to ley thing this is also happening to a few of my clannies. Running to Prot, didn’t die, got to where the first daily boss and suddenly orange background as shown and at ley with no mount. Same happened to some clannies at Mord.

Aside from being unplayable on my iPad, I have issue on iPhone 7 - in 45 min game time today I went from 100% to 37% battery and it was burning hot. Software version 11.3.1.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Are you going to fix this crashing before double plat is over? Because I can’t log in or even buy plat without my device crashing and it’s starting to get me annoyed and If I miss double plat because of it I’ll be even more annoyed :/ and yes I have tried reinstalling, my settings are to lowest quality and I’ve cleared my cache...

iPhone 6s, cannot move in game or I will crash, cannot pull up any menu or trade and can barley talk sometimes. I really hope this gets fixed soon... as I want to get double plat... I’m missing out on bosss and gameplay time. Please inform us when this is fixed.
--World Rosemertia----------------------------------------------
--Clan Panthera--------------------------------------------------
--proxdavid5 Level 105 Ranger/-/oDAVIDo lvl 120 rouge-----
--There's no shame in my game--------------------------------

On iPad mini 4 (basically iPad Air 2 in a smaller device) plays slow yes even on low graphics but also when using a key it’s goes black screen for 1.5 seconds before loading world. This only happens when going to new map not if on same map. Example if I stay in lir but move around it is fine but if I go to SV or OW it will happen again. Loading screen then black screen then game loads.

iOS 12.1 still and iPad mini 4
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Faction issue still not fixed...

My faction was reset when I killed a mob, I emailed support as advised and nothing has been done yet. I understand that VR will be busy but I’m missing out on dailies which is really setting me back, need those rings to tank -.-
Crom Warrior 223 JasonZ
Crom Mage 220 Ronald Mcdonald
Crom Rogue 221 Big Mac
Crom Ranger 190 Large Fries
Crom Druid 220 Ziruu