Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Those of Us Left

Been around since 2012.
I used to post a lot, then got rather busy in real life, so my forums time slowed down drastically.
But, there's a couple of "holier than thou" forum users, that I just got tired of seeing them dis everybody's opinions on every subject, nobody but these couple of people knew what they were talking about. I just got fed up with these couple users, I just went into lurker mode.....
I read one of these users is completely gone ( thank goodness), and lately, the other seems a lot more social lately.....

I been around here for a while, had a handful of accounts, forgotten passwords, getting banned ect. I mostly talk rubbish tho, I don't like to take it serious I jus come here to have fun and laugh, plus I admit I do like reading the "bad" topics and posts, I'm only human ;)

Been around since 2012.
I used to post a lot, then got rather busy in real life, so my forums time slowed down drastically.
But, there's a couple of "holier than thou" forum users, that I just got tired of seeing them dis everybody's opinions on every subject, nobody but these couple of people knew what they were talking about. I just got fed up with these couple users, I just went into lurker mode.....
I read one of these users is completely gone ( thank goodness), and lately, the other seems a lot more social lately.....
Miss playing with you flyn <3
Shame this game went down hill
Serethem Lvl: 210 Class: ranger
World:Herne Clan: Infection (full edl armor and bow thank you clan!)

Armageddon01 Lvl: 105 Class: Mage
World:Rosmerta Clan:

Anyone know wat Celtic is doing for Christmas
Nope, we probably won't find out until sometime in December. It may be a very limited event, since there has been such a focus on the Unity upgrade.
I've seen you post this reason a few times now.

This doesn't make sense to me.

Think of the teams that would be involved in the Unity update:
(Programming <=> Art ) => QA

Design team should be spearheading new content, including seasonal. There is no reason why the design team would be involved in the update at all. If it is indeed a case of "all hands on deck" then VR's team must be super small - I hope not :(

Anyone know wat Celtic is doing for Christmas
Nope, we probably won't find out until sometime in December. It may be a very limited event, since there has been such a focus on the Unity upgrade.
I've seen you post this reason a few times now.

This doesn't make sense to me.

Think of the teams that would be involved in the Unity update:
(Programming <=> Art ) => QA

Design team should be spearheading new content, including seasonal. There is no reason why the design team would be involved in the update at all. If it is indeed a case of "all hands on deck" then VR's team must be super small - I hope not :(
As far as I know, the VR team is really small...though obviously I don’t know how small. I’m also not entirely sure what has been going into the upgrade...I’m sure it’s largely a Programming issue, but I’m not sure how much Design has had to step in for the Unity aspect of the update.
You make a good point, my assumption has been that Design has been staying busy with the new content that is coming with the update (mounts, new mob loot, phoenixes, fashion etc), but there is a pretty good chance that they’ve been planning things out for Christmas. Really, either option is likely at this point...everything is just guesswork until VR says something concrete.

I suppose it may also be a little bit of personal superstition lol. Assume nothing, that way if something does happen, it’s a pleasant surprise, rather than expecting something big then being disappointed.

the other seems a lot more social lately.....
:?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Is Muldar still here?
Muldar was part of the Glasgow team for OTM.

Hasn’t been here since the relocation to Thailand in spring to Virtual Realms.
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Nymeria, Shivahh, Eragon and Deadstrike I'm glad you guys are still around. Hadn't seen y'all post much lately so wasn't sure. Thanks for checking in!

@Eragon, Ah yeah, I'd forgottten about the Beta. Lot's of people must be absorbed in that.

Even if I don't know all of you personally there's a bit of hapiness in seeing people I've "known" on the forums for the last few years.

Anybody else out there?
Shivahh and eragon have been extremely active compared to almost anyone on forums.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Nymeria, Shivahh, Eragon and Deadstrike I'm glad you guys are still around. Hadn't seen y'all post much lately so wasn't sure. Thanks for checking in!

@Eragon, Ah yeah, I'd forgottten about the Beta. Lot's of people must be absorbed in that.

Even if I don't know all of you personally there's a bit of hapiness in seeing people I've "known" on the forums for the last few years.

Anybody else out there?
Shivahh and eragon have been extremely active compared to almost anyone on forums.
Some might say I’ve been “too” active :?
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!