Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Unity 2018 beta

I guess I dont really see anything to be excited about, a non-guaranteed future update (with content ;)
I'll stay quiet now and play the game like I've done for 4 years all the while being a loyal paying customer, censorship seems to be best applicated here, See ya around

I have been playing for years. There are many games withing the game. Some things I don’t do and don’t care. And like most players my play has transitioned multiple times. I am mostly a solo player. I like solving problems on my own. Sure, i do some group bossing too. I think OTM made mistakes. As a whale they angered me for the lies told to me about the dragon. I bought over 6000 chests with NO eggs. Anyone with any sense of statistics knows the near impossibility of that with a single random drop rate. I also thought CG was an opportunity missed, as i thought it should have required the completion of the long game quest that starts in OW to enter, should have a level 205 entry, and bosses all at higher levers, maybe topping out at 230, 235, or even 240. Okay, those are complaints towards OTM.

I have no complaints of VR. I am more than willing to give them the time they need to do what is needed, to learn, to envision, to develop and implement. I even expect that they will make some mistakes, but expect them to learn and improve. I do think many complaints are misplaced as they tend towards harrassment and bitxhing more than being constructive. What’s the point or benefit of screams that the game is dead? Absolutely none. Such talk actually is detrimental to obtaining positive developments to the game.

VR, thank you for taking on the challenge. Work and learn quickly. Listen and envision. Good luck! I enjoy the game and will continue to play and pay. Lose some and gain some.

I guess I dont really see anything to be excited about, a non-guaranteed future update (with content ;)
I'll stay quiet now and play the game like I've done for 4 years all the while being a loyal paying customer, censorship seems to be best applicated here, See ya around
I don't see anyone telling you to be hyped about the update or even be a happy customer as you said before. All I said is stop judging VR for mistakes they didn't make and give them a chance to actually change gameplay before belittling their work.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

I have been playing for years. There are many games withing the game. Some things I don’t do and don’t care. And like most players my play has transitioned multiple times. I am mostly a solo player. I like solving problems on my own. Sure, i do some group bossing too. I think OTM made mistakes. As a whale they angered me for the lies told to me about the dragon. I bought over 6000 chests with NO eggs. Anyone with any sense of statistics knows the near impossibility of that with a single random drop rate. I also thought CG was an opportunity missed, as i thought it should have required the completion of the long game quest that starts in OW to enter, should have a level 205 entry, and bosses all at higher levers, maybe topping out at 230, 235, or even 240. Okay, those are complaints towards OTM.

I have no complaints of VR. I am more than willing to give them the time they need to do what is needed, to learn, to envision, to develop and implement. I even expect that they will make some mistakes, but expect them to learn and improve. I do think many complaints are misplaced as they tend towards harrassment and bitxhing more than being constructive. What’s the point or benefit of screams that the game is dead? Absolutely none. Such talk actually is detrimental to obtaining positive developments to the game.

VR, thank you for taking on the challenge. Work and learn quickly. Listen and envision. Good luck! I enjoy the game and will continue to play and pay. Lose some and gain some.
Yeah, not knocking VR at all, Not harassing anyone, Not complaing just dissapointed, after spending 1k+ dollars in the expanse of four years (which is fine) but can I get some answers pls? Dont think that's too much to ask for after all I've spent, that's what these forums are here for in a way right? I spend money = I think something can be improved = I voice my concern= nothing gets done, dissapointed? Yeah a bit, I'll still play tho, too much invested to stop now, thus why i want to see changes

1. Was told we were posisbly getting a +220 shop for weaps with this update (Didn't get)

2. Was told they were going to look into a choice for edl weaps and do weaps more options than 1 weap per class with this update (doesn't seem to have happened)

3. DL Offy/Main choice just like EDL for this update (Didn't hear anything back)

4. Fixing warrior offy skill, from giant swing to pummel was told it was probably gonna be fixed as well with this update and haven't heard anything more on this issue, that it a very small sensible fix to please many warriors

Not asking for alot as a paying customer I just want to hear a few answers, after 4 years I haven't had many, so I'm entitled to a few.

I don't see anyone telling you to be hyped about the update or even be a happy customer as you said before. All I said is stop judging VR for mistakes they didn't make and give them a chance to actually change gameplay before belittling their work.
I dont see where I judged, clearly these are otms mistakes, gameplay is just as important as graphics, if your gonna fix something then fix right the first time is all I'm saying, So some sensible fixes would be nice as well, I've noticed atleast 4 things that was told would be changed with this updated and they are not included in this beta, maybe in the next phase. I'll be patient

I dont see where I judged, clearly these are otms mistakes, gameplay is just as important as graphics, if your gonna fix something then fix right the first time is all I'm saying, So some sensible fixes would be nice as well, I've noticed atleast 4 things that was told would be changed with this updated and they are not included in this beta, maybe in the next phase. I'll be patient
The graphics update is apart of the unity engine being update which is required in order to keep updating the game. They haven't focused on fixing gameplay, so I don't see what your getting at. As for the 4 things that were supposed to be changed with this update are you referring to what Tadaaah said or something else?
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Graphics are great but there needs to be a discussion about gameplay as well that's all I'm saying, it's just as important. Yes Tadaaah and others have hit and miss on these issues, I'm not angry lol but let's not forget these issues also, would hate to see them float on down the river

Graphics are great but there needs to be a discussion about gameplay as well that's all I'm saying, it's just as important. Yes Tadaaah and others have hit and miss on these issues, I'm not angry lol but let's not forget these issues also, would hate to see them float on down the river
As for the discussion and the things tadaaah specifically said I can't confirm them as I'm not VR haha. I can say that the beta isn't over and we still haven't gotten to the mystery phase 3 of beta, who knows what else they added/changed/removed. Targeting what was specifically stated by tadaaah it was a game plan for VR that was something they planned on doing, plus I wouldn't think they require much testing to even be in the beta. Guess we will just have to wait and see. I'm not saying they will do some amazing stuff but with how they have handled stuff so far I am definitely willing to give them a chance to prove themselves.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger