Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Unity 2018 beta

As a tester, I have seen that vr is staying true to their word as to what this update will cover. It’s not going to be a huge update covering a new area or a new boss but it will provide us players with many qol or quality of life updates. These are issues that players have addressed in the past and things they wanted to see different.

- One prime example is the new bounty board which allows players to choose which bounty to take.

- Another update in regards to mounts will effect upgrading mounts. Before if you wanted to upgrade mount tiers ex. Brown to red or red to black. You had to sell your lower tier mount for 1/2 the tokens and buy the higher tier mount. Now all tiers can be increased by spending 2 of the lower tier maxed animal. Ex. To go from a brown level 6 bear to a red level 6 bear you would need to combine 2 brown level 6 bears. This also will be opened up to a new spectral tier above the current silver tier.

* details on what advantages spectral mounts will have or differences between dragons and the new Phoenix jackpot pet have not been released yet. The testers also have not seen if or what kind of new fashion is planned.

Please be patient as beta is going on. I can say that there has been a ton of feedback and bugs that have been found by the testers. All of these will be fixed before they move forward. So just consider that the longer the beta takes the smoother the after product will be.
GRIMM☠️
Grimeo - 224 Mage
Grimm Hunter - 190 Ranger
Grimm Samedi - 200 Druid
Grimm Reaper - 108 Rogue
Grimm Blade - 97 Warrior
World - Taranis
RED RIGHT HAND

Could you explain what a "top tier primal mount" is? The pic i saw said one is required for such-n-such mount. Would that be a tier 6 brown bear or a tier 6 silver? Either or and the color dictates which color the new mount will be?
I don't know anything for sure. Like I said, they aren't in the beta now, and VR has not announced any information at all.

All I can guess at right now is simply that primal mounts are what the current ones are being classified as (war horse, elk, bear, etc). I don't have any idea about anything past that. Honestly it seems like you know more than I do right now...I haven't heard anything about trading in top tier mounts lol. I've spent all my beta time wandering around looking for bugs, not guessing at what may be in the next phases.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

The exact words regarding the Unity update was
The Benefits:
It’s going to be a slow couple of months while this being updated, but once this is updated, there will be a number of benefits. A lot of benefits are on the backend and won’t be noticeable to the naked-eye, but will allow us to better develop the game in the future.
While the game does look sharper and nicer, they do note the hunk of the updates is for the developers’ end. (Also note that the Unity update is needed to keep the game running and on the App Store.

*It also looks pretty nice lol, should totally make the Lava Pits more relevant :idea:

I have found several visual issues during beta. Each has been reported, so i only commented on one because i was in a different part of the area. What next? There are some major fixing and some minor fixes to be made. Do we wait for an update and then retest the area? Where should we look for those instructions? Like areana was updated, but i saw nothing about a need for us to revisit it. Not even sure what was fixed. My main concern is Carrow. Will that be updated and re-beta? Waiting instructions.

I have found several visual issues during beta. Each has been reported, so i only commented on one because i was in a different part of the area. What next? There are some major fixing and some minor fixes to be made. Do we wait for an update and then retest the area? Where should we look for those instructions? Like areana was updated, but i saw nothing about a need for us to revisit it. Not even sure what was fixed. My main concern is Carrow. Will that be updated and re-beta? Waiting instructions.
What's next is they fix the issues and update us on it. Things don't happen with a snap of a finger, gotta give them time to fix the issues before they can tell us what is going to happen. There's 3 phases of the beta so there will be plenty of time to retest the area when they fix the issues. When they update us my guess is it will be in the Unity Beta Forum section.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger