Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Overgrown chests

Can someone tell me if it’s a bug that I only got 1 prize twice in 2 overgrown chests... and 2 prizes in a mystery chest which costs 5x less ! Thanks VR for my Resurrction idol crate... needed more of those... I’m actually quite annoyed at this I thought you always get 2-3 from the event chests... if not then that’s absolutely ridiculous to charge so much when you get just 1 prize.

Re: Overgrown chests

No like I said in the post I got 1 prize each in 2 chests... so I opened 1 overgrown chest and got 60 plat nothing else then I opened another and got 1 resurrection idol crate... I’ve opened hundreds and I’ve always gotten 2-3 items in the chests not just 1...

Well I’ve never opened an event chest and only gotten 1 prize. For the price you would think 2 would be guaranteed. Easy decision for me to never ever buy chests again. Seeing as mystery chests cost 5x less and I got 2 prizes in one ...

Im baffled at how poorly directed this post is, how can you blame VR? Vr has done nothing to the chests...and its very common knowledge to almost all the playerbase that u get 1-2 items with the rare 3rd item. Its been the exact same price for aslong as i can remember (4+ years) and fairly similar rates.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

It’s simple.

Don’t buy chests :) Will it mean less income for VR aka OTM?
Yes
Will they have to think out of the box to make this game interesting again?
Yes
Will this be positive for the players?
Yes

Wow, look at that, that adds up to 3xYes, and all good things must come in triples.

VR must come up with something to make this game worth playing and supporting, if not, they’ll have to shut down. BOTH scenarios are good for the community. I’m sad to acknowledge this, but it is the truth.
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

its always been 1-2 at most and 3 if a rare item
Yep coz green glove tokens are rare
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Tbh I think the chests should be separated. It’s not fair to have Aeon Chests and Firebreathe chests joined together. The drop rate for eggs feels like it went down since now you can get any aeon fash, aeon Mounts, fash tokens, consumables, eggs, mount and pet tokens. Specially when you get 100 chests and half of them give 1 item per chests is ridiculous