Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question regarding Clan Activity

BUT! Do events! If it’s something simple as hide and seek, or parties in tavern! I enjoy when my clan does it. Brings the friendship of some closer! Still think my all time favorite clan even we did was birthday party for someone. We wore party hats and had balloons and fireworks and stuff. Was fun.
A long long time ago, my clan used to do the occasional "Newb Run". Where everyone would make a new level 1 character, meet up in Lir's Reach, and race to a set location. Rules were simple - no consumables (including idols), no mounts, no jewelry/armor. It was pretty fun watching everyone encounter mobs...it would usually require a few people to sacrifice themselves for the rest of the group to go on. Winners at the end would receive something that was contributed to by the whole clan, usually misc fashion, gold, etc.

I suppose an alternate method of collecting a prize to have each participant donate 5k at the start, with the top 3 splitting the total pile with like a 50/35/15 (or something like that) split.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

We actually ran a series of events to raise money for breast cancer research this month, including two races for life (one with a mount and one without any speed boost). One of our members donated one pound for every participant in each race. Our members were also encouraged to wear pink in support and donate on a page we created or on their own to help find a cure.

I think more information about our month of events will be posted soon.
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Stop being soo softtt pfffft
Im 16 and people my age be doing much wild spectral to care about strip dicing on animations lol
It's not about being soft. It's about having respect for everyone.
Hows it disrespectful lol if people wann participate they do if not they do t
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Op killer lvl 221 rogue

Legacyte 220 tank

Withered tree 215 druid

Azraell 181 locker ranger