Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Question regarding Clan Activity

To make clan more active, VR needs to think about combining servers...
To make players active, VR needs to think about introducing new characters...

If you want to play new characters get Order and Chaos. Celtic Heroes serves the purpose of human like mythological theme. That is why while back One Thumb Mobile took away golden growth and shrink charms from the store with old charms such crookback and Skeleton.. They said it made game childish or something like that.
Actually I think a large part of why they removed growth and shrink charms was because they don’t (and can’t) work with mounts. Why let players buy things that wouldn’t have any effect while mounts were equipped, especially with how widely used mounts were planned to be.

As for the other charms...I think it was more because they had been in for so long already. I seem to recall hearing somewhere that they were only intended to be around a short time, but because they were such a big hit, OTM kept them in place for a while. However, I could be wrong...but I don’t think it was because they were too “childish”. I mean, they were the same design as game mobs, so if they were childish, the mobs would have been redesigned...plus why then would there be imp charms :P
If you remember Wulver.. he used to work for OTM.
Growth and shrink charms are being removed from the luxury/Item shops when Destiny launches, the team is making massive improvements to art and animation and moving away from the cartoon'y art style of the old engine. We didn't feel that the current implementation of growth and shrink charm fits in with our new direction so we decided to remove the items from sale, if we find a better way of implementing these sorts of potions and charms in the future they could make a comeback.

If you remember Wulver.. he used to work for OTM.
Growth and shrink charms are being removed from the luxury/Item shops when Destiny launches, the team is making massive improvements to art and animation and moving away from the cartoon'y art style of the old engine. We didn't feel that the current implementation of growth and shrink charm fits in with our new direction so we decided to remove the items from sale, if we find a better way of implementing these sorts of potions and charms in the future they could make a comeback.
Alright then, I stand corrected. Thank you for looking that up!
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I don’t think anyone can “keep” people logging in. If people enjoy the game they will log in. People burn out for several different reasons and or retire out. I don’t think playing sexually charged games in an environment where there are adults and children mixed up together is an idea that needs to be publicized. Illegal and morally corrupt.

Treat people with respect and give them the room to do the things they like to do without feeling obligated and they will continue to enjoy the game. Progression is a team effort and in a game where open world competition sets the scene ... I can’t imagin how boring it would be to just log in to kill a static mob over and over again with no thrill. No thank you. Maybe your server should split the guilds and create a competitive environment ...this is how the game is intended to be played.

Another thing I noticed is many people feel rushed to lvl in this game...one thing I always tell new players is ..take the time to explore and enjoy the game. This game is beautiful. The detail is eye catching. Now at some point there is nothing to do, but level...to go through this game too fast doesn’t do it proper justice.

You could drop server and come to Arawn ...competition is alive and thriving.

All the best to you
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

I don’t think playing sexually charged games in an environment where there are adults and children mixed up together is an idea that needs to be publicized. Illegal and morally corrupt.
I have NEVER thought of this game as sexually charged. Maybe some conversations between people? I’ve been playing CH since 2011 and never thought of it like that at all. This is actually the first time I’m hearing this ever. I agree with you lvling comments but wow. Just wow.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

I don’t think playing sexually charged games in an environment where there are adults and children mixed up together is an idea that needs to be publicized. Illegal and morally corrupt.
I have NEVER thought of this game as sexually charged. Maybe some conversations between people? I’ve been playing CH since 2011 and never thought of it like that at all. This is actually the first time I’m hearing this ever. I agree with you lvling comments but wow. Just wow.
That really threw me for a loop too...then I realized I read this:
We have also done Strip Dicing, Arena PVP, Secret Santa, Givesways, and a couple other events. (Hopefully Hide and Seek sometime in near future :p)
Then I realized why.

That really threw me for a loop too...then I realized I read this:
We have also done Strip Dicing, Arena PVP, Secret Santa, Givesways, and a couple other events. (Hopefully Hide and Seek sometime in near future :p)
Then I realized why.
Wow I didn’t even notice that. We don’t really have that problem here. If it gets past PG-13 here in my clan they have to take it into a group or whispers or onto a 3rd party messaging app SPECIFICALLY because we have younger people. I think the youngest we have is like 16. Not like teenagers these days haven’t been around or exposed to stuff like that anyways but still. Maybe it’s just shadaes clan?
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Wow I didn’t even notice that. We don’t really have that problem here. If it gets past PG-13 here in my clan they have to take it into a group or whispers or onto a 3rd party messaging app SPECIFICALLY because we have younger people. I think the youngest we have is like 16. Not like teenagers these days haven’t been around or exposed to stuff like that anyways but still. Maybe it’s just shadaes clan?
I don't really want to bring this thread off-topic criticizing one specific clan's choice in activities...I'll just say that people are free to do what they want, but they have to keep in mind that there are kids playing as well. IMO, it comes down to the clan leaders to decide what is appropriate or not...though I would hope that people are decent enough to keep inappropriate content out of the game.

I don't really want to bring this thread off-topic criticizing one specific clan's choice in activities...I'll just say that people are free to do what they want, but they have to keep in mind that there are kids playing as well. IMO, it comes down to the clan leaders to decide what is appropriate or not...though I would hope that people are decent enough to keep inappropriate content out of the game.
Agreed. Having little event in clan is cool too! We have little stuff every now and then. We’ve done birthday party’s in tavern to just chat and hang out. That was fun!
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Well there was that whole incident with papi and the startup screen if you remember that. Which reminds me otm is gone #BringBackPapi

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Treat people with respect and give them the room to do the things they like to do without feeling obligated and they will continue to enjoy the game. Progression is a team effort and in a game where open world competition sets the scene ... I can’t imagin how boring it would be to just log in to kill a static mob over and over again with no thrill. No thank you. Maybe your server should split the guilds and create a competitive environment ...this is how the game is intended to be played.

Another thing I noticed is many people feel rushed to lvl in this game...one thing I always tell new players is ..take the time to explore and enjoy the game. This game is beautiful. The detail is eye catching. Now at some point there is nothing to do, but level...to go through this game too fast doesn’t do it proper justice.
Yeah, I agree with you on this. The problem isn't that people are being forced to log on which causes them to dislike the game, but its because they don't really want to log on because either the game is stale/bland and there really isn't much content/competition to keep people motivated to keep logging. Like you said "I can't imagine how boring it would be to just log in to kill a static mob over and over again with no thrill." That's basically the situation that we're currently in, there really isn't much to do besides logging in every single day to kill the same few bosses with the same boring mechanics that everyone already knows how to do. And then killing the same EDL/DL/frozen bosses every single day that we've been killing for the past few years. And to be honest we can't change this same boring grind that we're "forced" to do, because in order to stay as a dominant clan and to gear those that are coming in we need to continue to kill these bosses. Which many of you know gets boring relatively fast, especially when there is no real competition (meaning no "thrill") and you've been doing it for years on end already.

What I mainly wanted to know was how other servers keep their players motivated to continue logging even through this boring grind. Which is why I asked if any clans do in-clan events, hoping that some suggestions could get our older members to log back on to enjoy the game like before. As a clan our motivation to do things could be seen as an all time low right now.

Side note: Anything social related is usually done through 3rd party apps so being motivated to log because of social interactions in the game is sort of a RIP :/
Proud to be the Biggest Noob in crom :)
(Warrior) Heroskill: 191 - retired

Herne
(Druid) DemDruidsDoe - 221 (Totem Build Druid)

---> https://myanimelist.net/profile/Heroskill <---