Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

#41
H3ROBigG wrote:Epona isn't an EG clan. He was referring to a single EG clan that has 80 mains actively killing BT.

I still had Epona in mind tbh :?
While Epona is the odd server out, it is still a server and should be considered with regards to how changes will impact game play imo. In this sense, Epona usually functions as either the upper or lower limit, and at times even an outlier in considering gameplay trends and the effects different changes would have on gameplay.

Most of my gameplay experience was on arawn, where at peak years we had 80 mains covering different time zones, but after playing on some other worlds I have seen that this is not usually the case.
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

#42
bob the mage wrote:
H3ROBigG wrote:Epona isn't an EG clan. He was referring to a single EG clan that has 80 mains actively killing BT.

I still had Epona in mind tbh :?
While Epona is the odd server out, it is still a server and should be considered with regards to how changes will impact game play imo. In this sense, Epona usually functions as either the upper or lower limit, and at times even an outlier in considering gameplay trends and the effects different changes would have on gameplay.

Most of my gameplay experience was on arawn, where at peak years we had 80 mains covering different time zones, but after playing on some other worlds I have seen that this is not usually the case.


80 mains is quite a stretch for a lot of servers (generally the ones who are less represented on forums) at one point our clan had mabye 20-30 tryely “active” mains if that and many were forced to dual/trilog to even attempt gele (this wasn’t that log ago) we have recently expanded however we still have nowhere near 60 active mains much less 80 (one clan controlled server aswell)
World: Gwydion Clan: Relentless

Krumz~220+ Mage
Krums~220+ Dps Druid


Retirement dident work out for me .-.

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

#43
krummy9552 wrote:
bob the mage wrote:
H3ROBigG wrote:Epona isn't an EG clan. He was referring to a single EG clan that has 80 mains actively killing BT.

I still had Epona in mind tbh :?
While Epona is the odd server out, it is still a server and should be considered with regards to how changes will impact game play imo. In this sense, Epona usually functions as either the upper or lower limit, and at times even an outlier in considering gameplay trends and the effects different changes would have on gameplay.

Most of my gameplay experience was on arawn, where at peak years we had 80 mains covering different time zones, but after playing on some other worlds I have seen that this is not usually the case.


80 mains is quite a stretch for a lot of servers (generally the ones who are less represented on forums) at one point our clan had mabye 20-30 tryely “active” mains if that and many were forced to dual/trilog to even attempt gele (this wasn’t that log ago) we have recently expanded however we still have nowhere near 60 active mains much less 80 (one clan controlled server aswell)

Like my clan. We probably have about 20-25 active mains that attend bt. The other 10 are other people’s alts dual logging just so we can kill. Myself included. I wish we had even 40-50 active mains. I’d never log my ranger again lol.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Roll Coal wrote: Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

#44
Warsong wrote:
krummy9552 wrote:
bob the mage wrote:I still had Epona in mind tbh :?
While Epona is the odd server out, it is still a server and should be considered with regards to how changes will impact game play imo. In this sense, Epona usually functions as either the upper or lower limit, and at times even an outlier in considering gameplay trends and the effects different changes would have on gameplay.

Most of my gameplay experience was on arawn, where at peak years we had 80 mains covering different time zones, but after playing on some other worlds I have seen that this is not usually the case.


80 mains is quite a stretch for a lot of servers (generally the ones who are less represented on forums) at one point our clan had mabye 20-30 tryely “active” mains if that and many were forced to dual/trilog to even attempt gele (this wasn’t that log ago) we have recently expanded however we still have nowhere near 60 active mains much less 80 (one clan controlled server aswell)

Like my clan. We probably have about 20-25 active mains that attend bt. The other 10 are other people’s alts dual logging just so we can kill. Myself included. I wish we had even 40-50 active mains. I’d never log my ranger again lol.

In that spirit though where everyone is pretty much multilogged, I’d argue that you deserve more than one BT helm.


Also the numbers above assume that each helm is exactly what people need, and there are no excessive duplicates... which we know will happen.
But ya, 80 mains is probably too far of a stretch
Gwydion - Guardian of Relentless
BobsYourUncle 224 Fire Mage

Stubborn 220 Warrior (Tank)

Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?

CD Swapping since 2016

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

#45
bob the mage wrote:
Warsong wrote:
krummy9552 wrote:
80 mains is quite a stretch for a lot of servers (generally the ones who are less represented on forums) at one point our clan had mabye 20-30 tryely “active” mains if that and many were forced to dual/trilog to even attempt gele (this wasn’t that log ago) we have recently expanded however we still have nowhere near 60 active mains much less 80 (one clan controlled server aswell)

Like my clan. We probably have about 20-25 active mains that attend bt. The other 10 are other people’s alts dual logging just so we can kill. Myself included. I wish we had even 40-50 active mains. I’d never log my ranger again lol.

In that spirit though where everyone is pretty much multilogged, I’d argue that you deserve more than one BT helm.


Also the numbers above assume that each helm is exactly what people need, and there are no excessive duplicates... which we know will happen.
But ya, 80 mains is probably too far of a stretch

I honestly think there’s just too much of a gap for new players. Plat or no plat. Imagine if they added even more mobs past 220? Insane amount of time just lvling to get to endgame. I think the game will get a boost in old players though after update. I’m actually waiting for that HOPING people like Aileron and his clan come back for some healthy competition :D gear is more even between us now since they have like 15+ sets and we have 3 but it’d be fun to have lock battles with all them for some BT helms!
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Roll Coal wrote: Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

#46
krummy9552 wrote:80 mains is quite a stretch for a lot of servers (generally the ones who are less represented on forums) at one point our clan had mabye 20-30 tryely “active” mains if that and many were forced to dual/trilog to even attempt gele (this wasn’t that log ago) we have recently expanded however we still have nowhere near 60 active mains much less 80 (one clan controlled server aswell)

Doesn't help when our chief goes inactive. :(

Love ya Nuke, if you're out there.
Image


A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

#47
H3ROBigG wrote:Epona isn't an EG clan. He was referring to a single EG clan that has 80 mains actively killing BT.

Yes but there's still a demand for every endgame main in epona for the helm, and I doubt that you could estimate how many mains average per raid in every server.
40 helms are ridiculous to "someone's" eyes but theyre class specific meaning it could be 30 druid helms and 10 etc.
Ascension

226+ Rogue
221+ Mage
170+ Warrior
220+ Mage
190 Locker
170+ Druid

#JoinThe G.O.A.T Trend

Image

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

#48
Shivahh wrote:
H3ROBigG wrote:Epona isn't an EG clan. He was referring to a single EG clan that has 80 mains actively killing BT.

Yes but there's still a demand for every endgame main in epona for the helm, and I doubt that you could estimate how many mains average per raid in every server.
40 helms are ridiculous to "someone's" eyes but theyre class specific meaning it could be 30 druid helms and 10 etc.


Ok, but we can't cater the game toward the top 2 most unusually active servers, epona and arawn. Some type of server transfer system needs to exist to rebalance servers.

The class restrictions could be removed from bt helms which is something I suggested during the beta. Even though a void night helm isn't best in slot for a rogue, at least they have the option to use it when there's nothing else available. I can see the bt warrior helms being used by rogues/rangers in a clan with minimal dps Warrior mains.
World - Sulis
Clan - Toxic

H3ROsRogue - lvl 220 rogue
H3ROsRanger - lvl 200 ranger
H3ROsMage - lvl 220 mage
H3ROsDruid - lvl 215 druid
H3ROsWarrior - lvl 200 warrior
H3ROsLocker - lvl 190 rogue

Can't imagine losing kills to a ranger in 2019.

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

#49
40 players x .25 hours x 50 kills = 500 hours = zero helm. 200 drops 50% of them banked because they are not an upgrade. An example of a poorly thought out item, the druid strangling vines reduced cool down ring for a damage over time spell. Thanks for addressing our issues. We have high hopes that under new management CH will thrive

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

#50
H3ROBigG wrote:
Shivahh wrote:
H3ROBigG wrote:Epona isn't an EG clan. He was referring to a single EG clan that has 80 mains actively killing BT.

Yes but there's still a demand for every endgame main in epona for the helm, and I doubt that you could estimate how many mains average per raid in every server.
40 helms are ridiculous to "someone's" eyes but theyre class specific meaning it could be 30 druid helms and 10 etc.


Ok, but we can't cater the game toward the top 2 most unusually active servers, epona and arawn. Some type of server transfer system needs to exist to rebalance servers.

The class restrictions could be removed from bt helms which is something I suggested during the beta. Even though a void night helm isn't best in slot for a rogue, at least they have the option to use it when there's nothing else available. I can see the bt warrior helms being used by rogues/rangers in a clan with minimal dps Warrior mains.


The easiest way would just to make an all purpose melee and all purpose caster helm. Caster helms would ass fire, ice, and mgc ability so it wouldn't matter if druid or mage used it. The other helm could have dagger, axe, bow, sword, spear, and hammer on it to give a weapons boost that was applicable to all classes.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests