Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

there's something called RNG :D
BT helms have void moon drop rate. Halley's comet is more frequent.
Wrong void moon doesn’t exist, bt helms do
check with Sweefish
Mordris helmets exist, Attack Mord helms on Gwydion are a rare drop but happen once every couple months, Moon helmets on Gwydion are a once every two year drop, Void Attack helmets are a once on the server drop, void moon doesn't exist.

Bloodthorn Royal Rogue helmets dont exist, Royal Warrior helmets dont exist, Royal Mage helmets dont exist, Royal Ranger helmets dont exist, Royal Druid helmets dont exist, Imperial Rogue helmets dont exist, Imperial Warrior helmets dont exist, Imperial Mage helmets dont exist, Imperial Ranger helmets dont exist, Imperial Druid helmets dont exist, Godly Rogue helmets dont exist, Godly Warrior helmets dont exist, Godly Mage helmets dont exist, Godly Ranger helmets dont exist, Godly Druid helmets dont exist.

on the bloodthorn helmets there are two varieties per class per tier. None of the 30 variants exist. Yes one variant of the Mord helm hasn't dropped, but if we went 55 kills without a single Mord helmet dropping it would be an outrage. I dont realistically expect a Godly helmet of Bloodthorn to ever drop. But at this point I dont know if a Rogue Bloodthorn helmet of any variant will ever drop either.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Wrong void moon doesn’t exist, bt helms do
check with Sweefish
Mordris helmets exist, Attack Mord helms on Gwydion are a rare drop but happen once every couple months, Moon helmets on Gwydion are a once every two year drop, Void Attack helmets are a once on the server drop, void moon doesn't exist.

Bloodthorn Royal Rogue helmets dont exist, Royal Warrior helmets dont exist, Royal Mage helmets dont exist, Royal Ranger helmets dont exist, Royal Druid helmets dont exist, Imperial Rogue helmets dont exist, Imperial Warrior helmets dont exist, Imperial Mage helmets dont exist, Imperial Ranger helmets dont exist, Imperial Druid helmets dont exist, Godly Rogue helmets dont exist, Godly Warrior helmets dont exist, Godly Mage helmets dont exist, Godly Ranger helmets dont exist, Godly Druid helmets dont exist.

on the bloodthorn helmets there are two varieties per class per tier. None of the 30 variants exist. Yes one variant of the Mord helm hasn't dropped, but if we went 55 kills without a single Mord helmet dropping it would be an outrage. I dont realistically expect a Godly helmet of Bloodthorn to ever drop. But at this point I dont know if a Rogue Bloodthorn helmet of any variant will ever drop either.
They do exist lol just not on gwydion
Hi

I would prefer that this is not seen in isolation to other bosses. This immense rationing of drops has to stop.
On raids that need 30-40-50 toons the drops must be worthwhile otherwise people will stop killing these bosses.

Pls fix loot table for Prime , Gele as well.

I would prefer that this is not seen in isolation to other bosses. This immense rationing of drops has to stop.
On raids that need 30-40-50 toons the drops must be worthwhile otherwise people will stop killing these bosses.

Pls fix loot table for Prime , Gele as well.
as long as a boss has a chance to drop best in slot items the boss will never stop being killed. BT drops best in slot rings charms ammies helms and seeds which are required for best in slot offhands. Nuf said
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Have to have those people who are part of the problem and agree that 50 kills and no helm is perfectly fine. This is the type of people vr probs only listens to. ._. Just need one guy saying its alright and ta da!

Mabon got around 50 kills too I would say and nooooo luck. None. My clan has about 40 mains or more sometimes its different people at different kills who attend bt I would say. But recently the numbers have been decreasing already in actvity...reschedules happen. people are getting bored because now that theres only three tiers of jewelry (which is nice btw) its not hard to get the basic charm and ring already. Next are there rings which are a bit difficult but it wont last long. Imps aren’t as rare as a mord imp and those are common. Drops get to the point and drop what you want (phew) but that makes it easier to get the right item you want.

Although, no helms after THIS long is mad. It should of dropped one at max 10 kills. Mord helms dropped more frequently than this. Godly dagger rings dropped more than helms. And those rings have variety between classes and tiers, this is just one helm. Maybe this was otm’s way of letting the game die off before they got taken over by someone else. Who knows, maybe this was their endgame.

It wouldnt be a complete topic on the forums without the “the game is dying” comments :lol:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple