Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server kill number 50 of Bloodthorn... still no helmet

I don’t really mind them being “rare” or “exclusive” but there’s a point where it’s too much. Royals should be dropping like every 4-5 kills and Imperials like 15-25 kills and godlys like every 50-75 kills to make them super exclusive.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

The drop rates should be as follows:
Dark: 1 in 4 kills chance
Shadow: 1 in 10 kills chance
Void: 1 in 25 kills chance
So an item better than a Void Mordris Helm should drop every 2 weeks? So we’d have 25 new superior than void Mordris helms in a year?

You’d reach a point of saturation pretty quickly. Not only that, but it also drops Best In Slots for Charms, Necklaces and Rings for all classes. Not sure why helms have to be common.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

So an item better than a Void Mordris Helm should drop every 2 weeks? So we’d have 25 new superior than void Mordris helms in a year?

You’d reach a point of saturation pretty quickly. Not only that, but it also drops Best In Slots for Charms, Necklaces and Rings for all classes. Not sure why helms have to be common.
25 a year is actually suitable.I meam that’s 365 days. For only 25. Even thos 25 could all be royals, and don’t forget they are class specific. BT takes about 40-50 people to kill. That means if 25 were actually to drop, it would take a clan 2 years to get 50 helms, by then, new boss(es) should be released.

Youre just afraid that your moon helm will become less 'valuable ' and cool to have if bt helms start popping up. Dont worry. I would be too.

Youre just afraid that your moon helm will become less 'valuable ' and cool to have if bt helms start popping up. Dont worry. I would be too.
I don’t think so. It’s already been struggling versus DG sets, at least it’s always going to be best in slot in the Carrow, which is unfortunately still a large gear bottleneck.

Always gonna have value in rarity though anyways.

25 a year is actually suitable.I meam that’s 365 days. For only 25. Even thos 25 could all be royals, and don’t forget they are class specific. BT takes about 40-50 people to kill. That means if 25 were actually to drop, it would take a clan 2 years to get 50 helms, by then, new boss(es) should be released.
Well going off those numbers after a year there’d potentially be:
26 Dark
10 Shadow
4 Void
I think when you put into context that that’s 40 helms dropping in a year it seems like quite a lot.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I agree 100%. It shouldn’t take a year to only gear 3-4 people when it takes 40-60 to kill
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

26 Dark
10 Shadow
4 Void
I think when you put into context that that’s 40 helms dropping in a year it seems like quite a lot.
And those numbers seem ok? You think someone who has been killing BT for 1 year to receive a helmet is fair? Maybe if those numbers were shifted a little, to suit shadow/void a little more it would help, but then another conundrum occurs, now you have all different types of helms, and class specific for BT increasing that time for that 1 person to receive a helm.

I think those numbers (maybe even a little less like 20-25 a year) spread a little more even for BT, it would feel more rewarding
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama