Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Unity 2018 Beta

Fun fact there will be 2 beta servers...

Can you confirm if the beta will be full screen for the iOS devices X and higher please.
It won't. In fact they've decided to give up on iOS x devices and CH will no longer run on those
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Fun fact there will be 2 beta servers...
Can you confirm if the beta will be full screen for the iOS devices X and higher please.
It won't. In fact they've decided to give up on iOS x devices and CH will no longer run on those
Lol.
He's joking, the answer of your question is very likely to be yes. One of the biggest reasons Apple is requiring Unity-based games to update to Unity 2018 is because of support for the newest IOS devices.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

We'll be releasing more comprehensive patch notes on the beta forum which will detail some of the other additions(surprises?) that have been made.
Super excited to see what else y'all did! I'm really hoping the various effects have gotten major boosts because of the update.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Account User Name : does that mean our toon name we want to sign up with or the actual account log in that has all our toons?
Actual account, we may well be using preset characters as this isn't a test about checking combat/item balance.
Whoa so you’re telling me I won’t be able to see how my white coven looks like until it’s Live???
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Account User Name : does that mean our toon name we want to sign up with or the actual account log in that has all our toons?
Actual account, we may well be using preset characters as this isn't a test about checking combat/item balance.
Whoa so you’re telling me I won’t be able to see how my white coven looks like until it’s Live???
Now that’s a valid concern!
Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Will answer all the questions on Monday, getting late here now.

The plan at present is to give everyone damage immune toons with all leystones unlocked, but that may change.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.