Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Spies

Im no rule creator but this is just a friendly reminder, ruining the fun of gameplay for others is against the terms of service, I've seen players banned for that specific reason for stealing kills. That being said, it's probably against the rules to spy on your enemy clan in the way I've been seeing happening on my home server recently. The clan I'm talking about, has a few members who keep sending my clannies messages about how they have spies and that we will never get anywhere. Well yeah no crap when our server is dying and we keep getting screwed by these spies they keep sending in to take drops and timers we wont get anywhere. I'm not giving details to avoid drama, but let's be decent people... not cheaters...
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Re: Spies

Stealing kill/getting lock with lock battle = ban? That's a new rule I wasn't aware of, thanks for the info I'll let my clan know, as for your accusations with no proof.. let's be decent.. no shaming..

Stealing kill/getting lock with lock battle = ban? That's a new rule I wasn't aware of, thanks for the info I'll let my clan know, as for your accusations with no proof.. let's be decent.. no shaming..
Denial is in these spies middle name.

Im no rule creator but this is just a friendly reminder, ruining the fun of gameplay for others is against the terms of service, I've seen players banned for that specific reason for stealing kills. That being said, it's probably against the rules to spy on your enemy clan in the way I've been seeing happening on my home server recently. The clan I'm talking about, has a few members who keep sending my clannies messages about how they have spies and that we will never get anywhere. Well yeah no crap when our server is dying and we keep getting screwed by these spies they keep sending in to take drops and timers we wont get anywhere. I'm not giving details to avoid drama, but let's be decent people... not cheaters...
Lol Kill stealing isn’t really a thing because of lvl lock. If they got lock, they won. They didn’t steal. Probably should get it together dude.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Lol Kill stealing isn’t really a thing because of lvl lock. If they got lock, they won. They didn’t steal. Probably should get it together dude.
I guess but if youre leveling in a boggan room for hours and someone comes and purposely interupts your lixing by ksing then that falls in line in that category.

And im sure someone is going to come in and be like 'you dont own that room'.

Well if that's the case then I guess people that are using heroic combo lixes won't mind me Hasting and using food to beat level lock physics, because in the end if we're more superior it doesn't matter right?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Lol what a joke
You're getting awfully defensive considering neither of our clans are named in this thread, and I never mentioned a name... kinda suspicious if you ask me
kings pride
mabon - my main server

I guess but if youre leveling in a boggan room for hours and someone comes and purposely interupts your lixing by ksing then that falls in line in that category.

And im sure someone is going to come in and be like 'you dont own that room'.
This is exactly what situations I was referring to with kill stealing.. not sure why everyone brought it up though because it's completely irrelevant to what the post was about. And I'm not sure about vr, but otm banned players for ksing, they didn't for a long time but they eventually started cracking down.
kings pride
mabon - my main server

Lol what a joke
You're getting awfully defensive considering neither of our clans are named in this thread, and I never mentioned a name... kinda suspicious if you ask me
lol the clans basically are named. Doesnt take a genious to work out that your saying people in your clan are getting messages from your rival clan saying they have spies inside your clan oh and the fact that you state in the OP that it is your clan
The clan I'm talking about, has a few members who keep sending my clannies messages about how they have spies and that we will never get anywhere. Well yeah no crap when our server is dying and we keep getting screwed by these spies they keep sending in to take drops and timers we wont get anywhere.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple