Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 1.5 exp weekend?

Lol it might be obvious but truly not clear we have been lucky enough to have two words Yes and No, it would be good if people didn’t hide behind others and just use them.

Politicians, companies and such a like should be plan and simple.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Lol it might be obvious but truly not clear we have been lucky enough to have two words Yes and No, it would be good if people didn’t hide behind others and just use them.

It was pretty plain and simple. The answer, no, was just worded a bit differently. I don't see why this bothers you so much, it doesn't even effect anything.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Unfortunately. companies and politicians can't really be 100% sure on things, because they can't control every single variable. That's why there hasn't been much news about the Unity update...because VR can't promise anything, they are electing to wait until they can solidly say where they are at. Otherwise all they can say is "the team is working on it, and it's going well".

Even for normal people, yes and no are used way more casually than they should be lol. If I tell a friend that yes, I'll meet up with them at 6pm, I promised to do that...but what if I get stuck in traffic, or my car breaks down? Then I broke my promise.

As for 1.5exp weekend (or other special events), I hope there will be another one soon! Like Difinitus said, rumors are one thing, but the only way you will know for sure is if it is mentioned in the Announcements section (or on social media from the official Celtic Heroes page). Going on the forums to ask is kinda pointless...no one else will know anything for sure, unless it gets posted in the Announcements.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!