Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fake Support Email..

I was wondering if anyone else had issue with fake support email that was send to me 2 times now.

Content:

Dear Hero,

“We will disable your account within 48 hours if you don't reply directly to this email. We have noticed that your account has been logged in on in with different IP's. This made us suspicious and we want to be sure you are not sharing an account, being hacked or have sold your account because this is highly forbidden. To make sure you are the real owner of this account we want you to send us some information. If this information is invalid or you don't respond at all we will disable your account and if it takes even longer time than 48 hours we will permanently delete it.

Please answer the following questions as precisely as possible.

Your log-in username:
Your password ( CH staff will never ask for your password in game! ) :
Amount of gold :
Amount of platinum :
Some stuff in your bank :
Some of your friends :
Clan :
Other accounts :
World :
Gear :

Please answer these questions within 48 hours so we can confirm that you are the owner and we won't have to disable your account!

Sincerely,

One Thumb Mobile Support“

Email address: onethumbmobile@outlook.com

Re: Fake Support Email..

Sorry what is a One Thumb Mobile
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

That's just an annoying thing that not much can be done about, unfortunately. Just remember to never share your password with anyone (like they so helpfully mention in the email), and avoid sharing your username unless the email comes from @onethumbmobile.com.
Also, like Shivahh so helpfully pointed out, One Thumb Mobile is no longer in charge of the game, so any communication you get that say it's from One Thumb Mobile would therefore be fake. It probably will be that way for a while yet, until the scammers wise up and change it, (or they see this forum post :? ).

Sorry what is a One Thumb Mobile
It's a nickname for the group of players who have perfected the "play with one thumb" strategy. It's pretty easy, except for turning while running, or talking.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

One Thumb Mobile is no longer in charge of the game, so any communication you get that say it's from One Thumb Mobile would therefore be fake.
Oh no Muldars trying to take our accounts.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu