Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bt helms

@Vr you are no different than otm with drop rates. There is no point in having bloodthorn helms in the loot table if you don’t fix the drop rates. It’s just ridiculous. More than half the servers don’t have one and gwydion has killed it 42 times with 0 helms. And the helms are class specific with 3 tiers so at this rate you will be lucky if you even see a royal helm for the class you want within a year. You said you were going to fix the game and you do nothing. There are barely any mord moon helms across all servers after many years. And you can count the amount of gele tank axes on gwydion on one hand. Otm has ignored players feedback about drop rates for years and if you do this with bloodthorn helms then a large part of the players are going to quit. And stop saying you listen to players feedback because you don’t. How many forum threads have been made about bloodthorn helms? 50? 100? It’s just ridiculous so do something about it.
Last edited by Knightime on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gwydion
Knightime - warrior
FieryRage - fire mage
DarkImmortal - rogue
BowDown - archer
Pureness - druid
SpellCrazy - ice mage

Re: Bt helms

I’m starting to think that the RNG is faulty, or I don’t fully grasp the concept of RNG.

During the garanak event back in 2014(?) we did not get any Bloodthorn charms for 1-2 months while every other piece was dropping.

Gele tank axes have been a rare sight on Gwydion yet every other server has plenty of them from what I read.

It would be nice to see the drop rates of raid items in game. @VR
Wattzon of Sulis

I’m starting to think that the RNG is faulty, or I don’t fully grasp the concept of RNG.

During the garanak event back in 2014(?) we did not get any Bloodthorn charms for 1-2 months while every other piece was dropping.

Gele tank axes have been a rare sight on Gwydion yet every other server has plenty of them from what I read.

It would be nice to see the drop rates of raid items in the future. @VR
Wattzon of Sulis

Im starting to think u guys have poor memory as this is probably the 10th forum post regarding drop rates. Sweefish made the perfect one regarding drop rates to show how out of balance they are or are not. Like jesus people, i think u guys have shown you are frustrated but yall are the most repetitive bunch. Move on with it.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

I mean, repetitive, sure. The game isn’t exactly ripe with new players, and here you have a reflection of what’s left; players still here spending money.

Of course they can smile while they eat crow, and not complain about the issues that cause attrition. It’s less annoying. No more complaining on the forums.

There’s what? Less than 10 competitive clans across all servers downing BT on spawn day? Seems to me it will only be getting more quiet as the months go by. Is that a good thing?
Clan Relentless
Praetorian V - 220 Warrior
PocketHeals - 220 Druid
Lucerin - 221 Ranger
The Bazaar - Trader

Im just saying we dont need a new forum post bit***** every other day about the drops of bt helms. Its as if u believe VR cant read the first posts made. One is enough and that was sweefish, may not be the first but its the most effective with numbers and simply no more is needed
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Im just saying we dont need a new forum post bit***** every other day about the drops of bt helms. Its as if u believe VR cant read the first posts made. One is enough and that was sweefish, may not be the first but its the most effective with numbers and simply no more is needed
If it's upsetting you that much, you don't have to read the threads.

There are only so many things that can be talked about regarding the game before all the threads become repetitive.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Obviously vr can’t read it because NOTHING has been done. And don’t try to say they haven’t had time because gardens has been out for months now. The only way they will change stuff is if more people keep posting but even then who knows with vr they are heading down the same path of ignoring players as otm.
Gwydion
Knightime - warrior
FieryRage - fire mage
DarkImmortal - rogue
BowDown - archer
Pureness - druid
SpellCrazy - ice mage