Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: why dont admin respond

do admins and staff not use forum or is just member only bc I never see the staff answer stuff on here?
Hi,
I am your friendly neighborhood Community Manager! You will frequently see some of us responding to players on various topics on the Forums. I am fairly new in these parts, so you will begin to see me more and more frequently.

If you messaged me directly over the weekend, I am responding (or already have) to those now. It's Monday morning here in BKK, and I am in desperate need of coffee.

do admins and staff not use forum or is just member only bc I never see the staff answer stuff on here?
Hi,
I am your friendly neighborhood Community Manager! You will frequently see some of us responding to players on various topics on the Forums. I am fairly new in these parts, so you will begin to see me more and more frequently.

If you messaged me directly over the weekend, I am responding (or already have) to those now. It's Monday morning here in BKK, and I am in desperate need of coffee.
You look a lot like forest gump

Oof always someone complaining about response time in this game. I have yet to have any problems with devs responding to me. Shoot them a pm and make sure to be descriptive, makes the process go faster if you explain stuff.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger