Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Auction House ‘Return’ Feature?

I would like to know what the community and administrators think of adding a ‘return later’ feature on the auction house. For example, if I flag an item I can then view it on the ‘my bids’ page without having to bid on it, the AH can then notify the me when the item has hit short or very short stages. Right now I can only check out items which I have bid on, and scrolling down and up to find the item I was unsure about is dreadful. Often I scroll past the ah and see items which I’m not sure wether to abstain or bid on. The AH system can highlight these items and I could come back later and decide wether it is worth my bid.

What I was considering:

*You can flag an item and it will appear on ‘my bids’ page
*The item will also be highlighted in the listings area
*After the item hits certain stages, e.g short/v short there will be a notification in chat log updating you with the status of the item
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

Re: Auction House ‘Return’ Feature?

Like a "watch list" on ebay

Another thing I would want is a "wish list" to be added somewhere where you can add items in the game that you want to buy.
So if someone decides to auction an item on your wishlist, you get notified through mail or some other way.
This will probably hard as there are a lot of items in the game and will take up a lot of memory tho

Something more complex would be that when you are going to auction an item, it can tell you how many people have that item on their wishlist
Though if this is the case, it should cancel out and not show people who have not logged in for the past week as they could have quit or something and won't be able to buy, thus giving the wrong info to the seller.

Something even more complex is that you can deposit gold into the system and it will auto buy if there is a buy it now option that is within the range you determine you can instabuy for that item. If there are multiple people who have the item on instabuy, then just send mail to them or a notification and the instabuy feature doesn't trigger

Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil - Rei Ogami

Another thing I would want is a "wish list" to be added somewhere where you can add items in the game that you want to buy.
So if someone decides to auction an item on your wishlist, you get notified through mail or some other way.
This will probably hard as there are a lot of items in the game and will take up a lot of memory tho

Something more complex would be that when you are going to auction an item, it can tell you how many people have that item on their wishlist
Though if this is the case, it should cancel out and not show people who have not logged in for the past week as they could have quit or something and won't be able to buy, thus giving the wrong info to the seller.

Something even more complex is that you can deposit gold into the system and it will auto buy if there is a buy it now option that is within the range you determine you can instabuy for that item. If there are multiple people who have the item on instabuy, then just send mail to them or a notification and the instabuy feature doesn't trigger
I like the original wishlist idea, like a section of the AH that acts like a 'bounty board'.
Name: arkhamasylum 220 Rogue

World: Taranis

Clan: Revival

+1 to a watchlist,
+1 to a wishlist, but have a limit on how many items you can "wish" for, but make it so that it can be broad; like instead of having to specify "Godly Trollfang Helm of Giant Swing", you can say something like ">=Majestic Troll-(not Bone) Helm of Giant Swing" and it would ping your mailbox whenever any Hrung G-swing helm majestic or higher that doesn't have the vit stat,
and +0 on autobid; seems like it'd be a bit OP for the AH and idk how implementable that'd be (imagining it could prove buggy...).

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

You have my vote on that... and I like Mind's idea. +1

And I, too, totally thought that this thread was for returning already-bought items in AH when I read the title :lol:
My first thought was being able to cancel a bid on an item rather than having to wait to see whether or not you won an item that you realized you didn't need. Happened to me a couple of times. But I guess that would get confusing for other players viewing that same item. *shrug*
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.