Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Tickets response time

I’m sorry... you can’t remember which toon you left an item on and you are asking support to find it for you? Then sparkling about the response time?? If I ?received that ticket I’d just delete it... what a waste of their time.
Congrats you did 0.1% of the job and 0.1% of things people complain about, or am I wrong is there another percentage? Oh speaking of percentages where are the Chest drop rates at?
I find it funny they claim they HAVE to update this unity for terms yet wont release chest drop rates even those are also part of terms now. Hmm
Instead of complaining about it, why don’t you go report it to Apple if you’re so concerned about it. Seriously
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Congrats you did 0.1% of the job and 0.1% of things people complain about, or am I wrong is there another percentage? Oh speaking of percentages where are the Chest drop rates at?
I find it funny they claim they HAVE to update this unity for terms yet wont release chest drop rates even those are also part of terms now. Hmm
Instead of complaining about it, why don’t you go report it to Apple if you’re so concerned about it. Seriously
Ok brown nose

Ok brown nose
It’s just a game
Why so serious?

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Ok brown nose
It’s just a game
Why so serious?
Exactly, why are you so serious bud? Getting triggered by all my posts.
Well I mean you called me a brown nose for no apparent reason so I assume you’re just triggered. You complain about the loot boxes but do nothing about it

It’s just a game
Why so serious?
Exactly, why are you so serious bud? Getting triggered by all my posts.
Well I mean you called me a brown nose for no apparent reason so I assume you’re just triggered. You complain about the loot boxes but do nothing about it
He's calling you brownose cuz ur licking their ass...
Hi

I send a ticket, it gets answered and my problem gets resolved so yes I find their support reasonable. Maybe they could have two ticket systems, one for the important stuff like broken quests and..well that's it, and another for stupid general questions like "what character did I put this item on" or "what colour should my toons hair be"

We're currently 10 days behind in backlog. When I joined the company, OTM was 14+ days into the backlog. We worked hard and after hiring another person got the queue down under the 72-hour window. It was completely cleared out for a day or so, but with fewer people again things do back up. If one of us takes a vacation or is out sick, that compounds. I'm not trying to make excuses I think 10 days is far too long for a response. But there are some things that need to change in the future to continue improving the times.

Top issues are:
Refunds: We can only refund items within 3 days of purchase/the orig ticket. Pets and Mounts only the lowest level
Stuck Quests: We have to ask some questions before restarting the quests. A lot of these end up having to be manually fixed by the programming team
Scam/Reports: Investigating reports takes a large amount of time. Please don't send in false reports bc you don't like the competition
Dropped items: Please tell us the exact name of the item. We can only recover items dropped within 30 days unless needed to complete another quest
Play time
Please locate X item for me

Things we've discussed to help cut down ticket times:
- Implementing a better system for tracking (KTPlay) This will help some of the redundant back and forth that sometimes occurs. We do look at past tickets to try and understand the issue and give you the fastest resolution possible. Better tracking/easier tracking should help with this.
- Changing some of the quest code, so it checks for a completed quest instead of if you have the item in your inventory.
- Displaying play time somewhere in-game
- Instead of the subject line, have a drop down of subjects to easier classify issues. Then, we can prioritize more urgent issues faster

Yes, we're trying to get the ticket response time back down.

We're currently 10 days behind in backlog. When I joined the company, OTM was 14+ days into the backlog. We worked hard and after hiring another person got the queue down under the 72-hour window. It was completely cleared out for a day or so, but with fewer people again things do back up. If one of us takes a vacation or is out sick, that compounds. I'm not trying to make excuses I think 10 days is far too long for a response. But there are some things that need to change in the future to continue improving the times.

Top issues are:
Refunds: We can only refund items within 3 days of purchase/the orig ticket. Pets and Mounts only the lowest level
Stuck Quests: We have to ask some questions before restarting the quests. A lot of these end up having to be manually fixed by the programming team
Scam/Reports: Investigating reports takes a large amount of time. Please don't send in false reports bc you don't like the competition
Dropped items: Please tell us the exact name of the item. We can only recover items dropped within 30 days unless needed to complete another quest
Play time
Please locate X item for me

Things we've discussed to help cut down ticket times:
- Implementing a better system for tracking (KTPlay) This will help some of the redundant back and forth that sometimes occurs. We do look at past tickets to try and understand the issue and give you the fastest resolution possible. Better tracking/easier tracking should help with this.
- Changing some of the quest code, so it checks for a completed quest instead of if you have the item in your inventory.
- Displaying play time somewhere in-game
- Instead of the subject line, have a drop down of subjects to easier classify issues. Then, we can prioritize more urgent issues faster

Yes, we're trying to get the ticket response time back down.
Sorry but if u dont mind the suggestion, u should literally ignore tickets like "please locate X item for me on my accounts", that IMO isnt request for tracking thats just laziness. Tracking lost items that were traded or mailed is different case, like "I think I have mailed the item to the wrong person.. Could you help me find out who was it mailed to?" is ok, but "I cant find my reaper ring on my warrior, can u please locate it for me on my 14 alts?" is silly.
I dont think its wrong to ignore tickets that are issues resolveable by the player himself. I also dont think it'd be bad to only answer play time tickets if the high priority tickets were answered. My clan asks for play-time a lot as well, and Id not mind if those kind of tickets werent answered at least not as fast as some of them are.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex