Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Need Spookier Vendor Charms

Hey heroes, this has been on my mind for monthes, seems like years.. just wanted to drop a quick post to see what ideas people can get flowing for the upcoming Charm Vendor additions. (There weren't any this past update.) I know I and many friends have purchased some that we liked (and wear often) but also have saved some tokens away awaiting "scarier" or more "intense" looking charms like the Vendor that used to be in Dustwither years ago. Since then, so many of those items have disappeared and are unobtainable and we are left with these newer fashions that are just safe and easy to please most newer players. What do you all think? I think the cabal charms were on the right path but maybe for Samhain coming up......... add some cooler stuff like they used to do?

Re: Need Spookier Vendor Charms

Maybe have those old charms appear in Aeon Chests? :twisted:
Na remove aeon from game so they become valuable
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Re: Need Spookier Vendor Charms

New versions of the spectral/spirit charms would be cool. By far the coolest charms in the game, kinda too bad that aeon devalued them a lot.. but great cause it’s easier to your hands on one lol.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge