Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Belly Rubs Smugglers?

So a little while ago I posted a guide for lower lvl non plat playes. I was rereading the post a min ago when I noticed a funny thing at point 3 in the additional tips section. In brackets, it says "belly rubs smugglers". I thought that maybe I was absent minded while writing that part and messed up so I went to edit the post. The thing is that it says what it should when I go to edit "Assuming Smugglers". Anyone know the reason for this or is this someone trolling me? Or maybe I forgot what letters mean...
..................................................................................................................^^^^^
Edit: lol, it is supposed to say "A.s.s.u.m.i.n.g S.m.u.g.g.l.e.r.s" in the last quote
Second edit: fixed now and arrows now misplaced but too lazy to change, lol
Last edited by flame1striker on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil - Rei Ogami

Re: Belly Rubs Smugglers?

So a little while ago I posted a guide for lower lvl non plat playes. I was rereading the post a min ago when I noticed a funny thing at point 3 in the additional tips section. In brackets, it says "belly rubs smugglers". I thought that maybe I was absent minded while writing that part and messed up so I went to edit the post. The thing is that it says what it should when I go to edit "belly rubs Smugglers". Anyone know the reason for this or is this someone trolling me? Or maybe I forgot what letters mean...
..................................................................................................................^^^^^
Edit: lol, it is supposed to say "A.s.s.u.m.i.n.g S.m.u.g.g.l.e.r.s" in the last quote
A s * turns into bellyrubs .......

Ass :lol:

So since the word as suming has as* in it ..welp *facepalm*
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I’m aware that admins have been tinkering with the profanity filter, and it looks like ‘as.suming’ has been put under the same category as ‘as.s’.

I’ll let them know (if they don’t find this first).
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

I don't think I've ever been so tempted to post a long string of swear words LOL

That filter sounds amazing and now I'm really curious what everything will turn into LOL l
:shock:
Must...resist...the...temptation ;) :twisted:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at