Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: It’s about time

Or it was boosted for awhile, but dialed back before OTM retired.
(probably the former tbh)
ORRRR Tadaaah is lieing.
I'd prefer to think that most people would value their integrity on such technicalities rather than go out of their way to mislead people when their entire job is reliant upon them being a clear communicator. Although I am going to point out that there is a single possibility where Nuada's drop rate was adjusted as a result of this inquiry, thus validating both the fact that it WAS boosted, but CURRENTLY isn't, but I find that even more unlikely.
The only way I'd lie is if I didn't know I'm lying. I'm VERY blunt in interviews that I will NEVER lie to the playerbase. Like I said prior, I do not know if OTM had the drops boosted when the server was first released. All we know is that we did not change them and they are the same now.

The drop rates of good items are really tiresome. Maybe one in every 5 mordys you will get something someone actually wants to use. One in 10 necros and don’t even start me on hrung. You wait for weeks for a skull drop and it’s a sacrifice one most of the time. Just annoys people wasting lix and time for useless trash. Prot is marginally better as decent braces do drop and ofc confluxes, but his rings are usually trash. Make these raids exciting please by increasing the good stuff.

Also, Unox 6 is a joke, the rate of Placeholders is ridiculous. He needs a revamp on 6* spawns like Snor did. I’m not saying reduce the spawn time, just add in more 5 and 6. Annoying when you wait several days for a 6* and then get a red arc and some conj.
+1 Thank you for bringing this up as it is so so true. Unox especially is a damned nightmare. Doesn’t spawn as a 6 for days and when it does it drops majority conjurings and arcanes and minimum runes it’s maddening. Makes it especially hard for non dominant clans to enjoy the game as the only way we can compete with dominant clans is by getting edl oh and main hands from a boss that doesn’t drop the items needed on a WEEKLY basis. This makes most of our loyal players extremely frustrated and leads them to becoming inactive/quit. Needs a similar boost to the ones received by dl bosses last update with at least less 4 stars and more 6 stars. Please fix this cause it makes our grind feel worthless and makes the game less enjoyable and more depressing

So what your saying is nuada is just extremely lucky?
ORRRR Tadaaah is lieing.
Putting my tin foil hat on, this surprise server reset for “supposed maintenance” is actually to nerf nuada’s drop rates secretly so nobody will ever know! O.O

Maybe they changed the drop rates of good items in the maintenance!!!! We got a godly at Mord!!

Oh wait ... it was a godly light heal brace. *facepalm*

(And a mighty light heal one lol).

Nobody wants these drops. The repeated disappointment just takes the enjoyment out of the raid.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

ORRRR Tadaaah is lieing.
Putting my tin foil hat on, this surprise server reset for “supposed maintenance” is actually to nerf nuada’s drop rates secretly so nobody will ever know! O.O
Js. All drops from all bosses we killed on reset were utterly trash lol.

ORRRR Tadaaah is lieing.
I don’t think this reset has anything to do with drop rates. If u haven’t noticed, they been doing resets at weekend for the past 3-4 weeks. Im starting to think this will become a permanent thing.

I don’t think this reset has anything to do with drop rates. If u haven’t noticed, they been doing resets at weekend for the past 3-4 weeks. Im starting to think this will become a permanent thing.
Eh idk why they cant give more on these sudden server maintenances. There must be a reason.

Eh idk why they cant give more on these sudden server maintenances. There must be a reason.
Perhaps they did the right thing and improved everyone else’s loot tables. We saw se good drops today that we haven’t seen in a long time. Imperial lightning strike ring from gele, godly firebolt brace from Mord, and void winter grimoir. If they did that it may bring back old players raiding will be fun again!
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.