Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: It’s about time

I did hear that Nuada also has a Shadow Moon Helm in such a short time?
That was a lie. There is No moon helm currently. But 1 dark earth helm. Void victory. Void duellist. Void sea. Void night x2.
Oh, Sulis has no Void Victory and been killing Mordris since 2013 :shock:
Same for Gwyidon :(
I think it's amazing that Nuada has seen such rare drops but it would be nice if all our worlds could get a little boost too even if it's not the case that Nuada doesn't have an increased rate why can't we all have one anyways. It makes us play longer if the drops are going to be worth while nobody needs hundreds and thousands of banked items that will never be used.
Sephiroth89 221 Warrior
Zaraki 225Rogue
Mince 221 Mage
SilentHit 225 Ranger

Member of a cult

We all have Light & Dark impulses what defines us is which we chose to act on.

That was a lie. There is No moon helm currently. But 1 dark earth helm. Void victory. Void duellist. Void sea. Void night x2.
Oh, Sulis has no Void Victory and been killing Mordris since 2013 :shock:
Same for Gwyidon :(
I think it's amazing that Nuada has seen such rare drops but it would be nice if all our worlds could get a little boost too even if it's not the case that Nuada doesn't have an increased rate why can't we all have one anyways. It makes us play longer if the drops are going to be worth while nobody needs hundreds and thousands of banked items that will never be used.
+1. Had a lower clan on one server that dom mord for abt 3 months and we ended up havin 100+ banked items that never got used nor ever will. Can only imagine clans like elemental and avalon. How much they have collecting due to poor drops rates.

tadaah will say drop rates are not boosted at all.
As the engineering team confirmed that, yes, that is what I'm going to say. We checked the database. All the servers currently have the same drop rate. I do not know if they were boosted in the beginning or not.
This is a confusing post, your basically saying no it hasn't but maybe it has. So have they been boosted or not? Even if it was by otm when they first made nuada

tadaah will say drop rates are not boosted at all.
As the engineering team confirmed that, yes, that is what I'm going to say. We checked the database. All the servers currently have the same drop rate. I do not know if they were boosted in the beginning or not.
This is a confusing post, your basically saying no it hasn't but maybe it has. So have they been boosted or not? Even if it was by otm when they first made nuada
Nuada's drops rates are the same as everyone else's.

The drop rates of good items are really tiresome. Maybe one in every 5 mordys you will get something someone actually wants to use. One in 10 necros and don’t even start me on hrung. You wait for weeks for a skull drop and it’s a sacrifice one most of the time. Just annoys people wasting lix and time for useless trash. Prot is marginally better as decent braces do drop and ofc confluxes, but his rings are usually trash. Make these raids exciting please by increasing the good stuff.

Also, Unox 6 is a joke, the rate of Placeholders is ridiculous. He needs a revamp on 6* spawns like Snor did. I’m not saying reduce the spawn time, just add in more 5 and 6. Annoying when you wait several days for a 6* and then get a red arc and some conj.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Also, Unox 6 is a joke, the rate of Placeholders is ridiculous. He needs a revamp on 6* spawns like Snor did. I’m not saying reduce the spawn time, just add in more 5 and 6. Annoying when you wait several days for a 6* and then get a red arc and some conj.
Has been said before, but preference in descending order:
Boosted drops > more drops > shorter windows > shorter spawns

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Oh..
Note to self, don't believe what anyone says on forums. Thanks for finding out for us

So what your saying is nuada is just extremely lucky?
Hi

So what your saying is nuada is just extremely lucky?
Seems so, good luck is totally possible. As Crim said in a different post, our competition got a godly havoc brace off of their first gele kill while it took elems ages to get one
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge