Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: It’s about time

Give all other servers the nuada treatment. Buff the obnoxious drop rates we have. It’s not even op, it’s supposed to be that way from the very beginning. Other than that, people will never move on from hrung let alone other older bosses
I know it isn't fair, but why do you have to throw us Under the bus? We are just trying to get drops..Every other server has had a solid 6-7 year head start to obtain their drops. Come on bro.. We're (the Nuada folk) the babies of Celtic Heroes.. We need a little help to get it going.
I clearly asked for a buff to all other servers rather than a nerf to nuada.

tadaah will say drop rates are not boosted at all.
As the engineering team confirmed that, yes, that is what I'm going to say. We checked the database. All the servers currently have the same drop rate. I do not know if they were boosted in the beginning or not.

tadaah will say drop rates are not boosted at all.
As the engineering team confirmed that, yes, that is what I'm going to say. We checked the database. All the servers currently have the same drop rate. I do not know if they were boosted in the beginning or not.
I think it’s time to give them a slight boost. 6-7 years without more than 1-2 void moon helms across the whole game sucks. After 200-300 kills of gele and only left with a handful of weapons suck. Servers having 0 godly oblivion rings since necro’s release also sucks. And I don’t want to spend 5 more years to discover some of the most desired BT gear haven’t dropped yet.....
I realize BT drops replace some of those gear but what’s the point if they wont drop? This will cause even more frustration than If lets say they didn’t replace old bosses gears.
We don’t want a guaranteed godly per raid. We don’t want to be stacked on godlies after the first 50 kills of the boss, but we also don’t want to go YEARS on a MOBILE GAME without a certain desired item not dropping.

A guaranteed godly per fight isn’t as OP as you envision.

There’s anywhere up to 70 toons per fight. Assuming that every godly drop is desirable (they’re not), if every toon wants 1-2 godly items each, you’re looking at a minimum of farming BT twice a week for over a year.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

A guaranteed godly per fight isn’t as OP as you envision.

There’s anywhere up to 70 toons per fight. Assuming that every godly drop is desirable (they’re not), if every toon wants 1-2 godly items each, you’re looking at a minimum of farming BT twice a week for over a year.
Well there you have it VR.
When servers start killing BT and see the same obnoxious drop rates, the few loyal players that are left will probably quit for good. No body wants to spend years to get a certain drop.

Bleh, drop rates are perfectly fine in my oppinion.

Some items, should be so rare, so sought after, that only the very few amongst the luckiest ones should be able to aquire one.

Topics, such as this, only confirm that its working =)

Good job OTM
Continue the good job VR
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

I did hear that Nuada also has a Shadow Moon Helm in such a short time?
That was a lie. There is No moon helm currently. But 1 dark earth helm. Void victory. Void duellist. Void sea. Void night x2.
Oh, Sulis has no Void Victory and been killing Mordris since 2013 :shock:
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”