Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Games graphics

Otm was still updating the graphics in each area one by one. Personally I'd like this to carry on, the game is a lot more enjoyable when there's nice graphics to look at, for me anyway but I'm more of a visual person and enjoy looking at the graphics. Dustwither, the arena....actually I forgot what the other areas are called but they look 100x more better than they use to, whoever did these designs are very talented. There's still some areas left to update though like shalemont, carrowmores looking a lil dull compared to the newly renevated maps and w/e else needs doing.

I'd like to know if your gunna continue this a VR?

Re: Games graphics

Unfortunately this was done at the expense of developing new content. There was 4 years between The Tower and The Corrupted Gardens, and I just don’t think that’s reasonable when you’re trying to regain an active player base.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I actually thought there would of been two teams, one updating the old maps and another designing new maps. If updating old areas halts the work of designing new areas then forget what I said. I don't think we've seen what VR are capable of yet so maybe they can do both.

I actually thought there would of been two teams, one updating the old maps and another designing new maps. If updating old areas halts the work of designing new areas then forget what I said. I don't think we've seen what VR are capable of yet so maybe they can do both.
+1 the map lacks trees and I don't mean dryads :)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

lol, I miss the old Lir's, but that's mostly from the old waterfall, but yeah I wouldn't mind seeing shalemont revamped (carrow, not so much, but that's cause I don't want it's layout to change at all lol).
Other than those 2 I think everything Pre-tower has had an overhaul relatively recently.

Edit: Maybe not Crookback, but I feel like it surely has. Not sure that I'd really be able to remember as I didn't spend a huge amount of time in there...

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com