Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Corrupted Gardens, which faction to choose?

What I said originally. If you side with reaver and go to reaver to get weekly than kill lich boss. The reward box will possibly have a reaver charm. If you are lich faction and go to lich for quest and then kill reaver, the box will possibly have a lich charm.
You are saying that you know I am wrong but I have yet to see a single person on Danu who is getting quest from lich get a reaver charm or a reaver faction person getting a lich from thier chest.

You are stating you know for certain I’m wrong and I’m just looking for proof so if I am, I can stop spreading wrong info.
I think you are getting confused with what I said. In the last post I said if you kill lich (meaning you side with reaver) you can still get a lich charm.
You are a confusing person to talk to.
So you are claiming that if I am reaver faction and I get quest from a reaver and go kill lich boss. There’s a chance my weekly box can have a lich charm. I’m looking for proof of this. Because I’ve not seen a single instance of this happening on danu in what 17-18 weeks?
I don’t mind being wrong if I am, but I would like proof, not just “I think”.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

What I said originally. If you side with reaver and go to reaver to get weekly than kill lich boss. The reward box will possibly have a reaver charm. If you are lich faction and go to lich for quest and then kill reaver, the box will possibly have a lich charm.
You are saying that you know I am wrong but I have yet to see a single person on Danu who is getting quest from lich get a reaver charm or a reaver faction person getting a lich from thier chest.

You are stating you know for certain I’m wrong and I’m just looking for proof so if I am, I can stop spreading wrong info.
I think you are getting confused with what I said. In the last post I said if you kill lich (meaning you side with reaver) you can still get a lich charm.
So you are claiming that if I am reaver faction and I get quest from a reaver and go kill lich boss. There’s a chance my weekly box can have a lich charm. I’m looking for proof of this. Because I’ve not seen a single instance of this happening on danu in what 17-18 weeks?
I've stated from the beginning that my counter is the only thing I know for certain. To answer your first question, yes that's what I mean which I also mentioned two posts ago.
You can't base your facts from nonexistent cases, especially when cg has been out for less than a year. Like when no one has seen a void moon helm yet- doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

I've stated from the beginning that my counter is the only thing I know for certain. To answer your first question, yes that's what I mean which I also mentioned two posts ago.
You can't base your facts from nonexistent cases, especially when cg has been out for less than a year. Like when no one has seen a void moon helm yet- doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Gonna sum this up then. You have no clue one way or the other. You didn’t even know there was a reaver charm. You just know for certain that I am wrong because it just hasn’t happened yet after 18 weeks. But then again after 18? weeks and not having it happen it would pretty stupid to kill lichs in hopes that you be that one person to finally get the lich charm in ur reaver box. Am I saying it’s not possible? No I am stating what I have seen. And the odds are not in your favor of getting a lich from a reaver box. So my statement stands. If you want a lich charm kill reavers. U want a reaver charm kill lichs. Or be that one person who grinds for a few years and mayb gets lucky with the opposite charm that drops once in a blue moon.
Clan - Ascension

Gonna sum this up then. You have no clue one way or the other. You didn’t even know there was a reaver charm. You just know for certain that I am wrong because it just hasn’t happened yet after 18 weeks. But then again after 18? weeks and not having it happen it would pretty stupid to kill lichs in hopes that you be that one person to finally get the lich charm in ur reaver box. Am I saying it’s not possible? No I am stating what I have seen. And the odds are not in your favor of getting a lich from a reaver box. So my statement stands. If you want a lich charm kill reavers. U want a reaver charm kill lichs. Or be that one person who grinds for a few years and mayb gets lucky with the opposite charm that drops once in a blue moon.
No, that's not why. I'm saying that your argument is premised on it not happening since cg. Not mine. I thought I was being pretty clear when I said I was certain. Sorry about that: I have witnessed it a couple of times. Of all the charms that I see someone get, it's from their own faction. Am I saying that it's impossible/unlikely to get a charm from a different faction just because I personally have never seen it before? No, but it seems this example is the base of your argument. Please don't mend my words.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

No, that's not why. I'm saying that your argument is premised on it not happening since cg. Not mine. I thought I was being pretty clear when I said I was certain. Sorry about that: I have witnessed it a couple of times. Of all the charms that I see someone get, it's from their own faction. Am I saying that it's impossible/unlikely to get a charm from a different faction just because I personally have never seen it before? No, but it seems this example is the base of your argument.
I’m not stating that it’s the complete only way to get one. You can always buy or trade for one. I’m sayin that it would be stupid to assume u might get a lich charm from a reaver box if it hasn’t happened in 18? Weeks, When the smart play is to kill the correct faction for the charm you want. Assuming it’s possible yet hasn’t been seen, then telling people it’s possible means they might chose the wrong faction and never see it drop if it isn’t possible. Would be smarter to pick the ones where you know have a 99% chance of getting that type instead of grinding opposite faction hoping you are that lucky one to show all servers it can be done. So yes, if u want a reaver charm pick reaver and kill lich. If u want a lich charm pick lich and kill reavers if ur after that specific charm. Or take that leap of faith and gamble and hope to be the one that gets that opposite faction charm first.
    Clan - Ascension

No, that's not why. I'm saying that your argument is premised on it not happening since cg. Not mine. I thought I was being pretty clear when I said I was certain. Sorry about that: I have witnessed it a couple of times. Of all the charms that I see someone get, it's from their own faction. Am I saying that it's impossible/unlikely to get a charm from a different faction just because I personally have never seen it before? No, but it seems this example is the base of your argument.
    I’m not stating that it’s the complete only way to get one. You can always buy or trade for one. I’m sayin that it would be stupid to assume u might get a lich charm from a reaver box if it hasn’t happened in 18? Weeks, When the smart play is to kill the correct faction for the charm you want. Assuming it’s possible yet hasn’t been seen, then telling people it’s possible means they might chose the wrong faction and never see it drop if it isn’t possible. Would be smarter to pick the ones where you know have a 99% chance of getting that type instead of grinding opposite faction hoping you are that lucky one to show all servers it can be done. So yes, if u want a reaver charm pick reaver and kill lich. If u want a lich charm pick lich and kill reavers if ur after that specific charm. Or take that leap of faith and gamble and hope to be the one that gets that opposite faction charm first.
      Let's clear this misunderstanding. I'll quote what I said on my last post. Maybe that will clear things up. "I have witnessed it [someone pulling a lich charm from a reaver box] a couple of times. Of all the charms that I see someone get, it's from their [the charm's] own faction."
      Let me also explain again that in no way am I saying that having a reaver box favors lich charms just because I have never personally never seen a reaver box have a reaver charm. That would be an assumption, which is what your argument is based on.

Let's clear this misunderstanding. I'll quote what I said on my last post. Maybe that will clear things up. "I have witnessed it [someone pulling a lich charm from a reaver box] a couple of times. Of all the charms that I see someone get, it's from their [the charm's] own faction."
        Let me also explain again that in no way am I saying that having a reaver box favors lich charms just because I have never personally never seen a reaver box have a reaver charm. That would be an assumption, which is what your argument is based on.

So you said they pulled a lich charm from a reaver box. But to you what is a reaver box. Is a reaver box a box that came from a lich quest killer and killing reaver. Or from a reaver quest giver to kill lich.
        Clan - Ascension

So you said they pulled a lich charm from a reaver box. But to you what is a reaver box. Is a reaver box a box that came from a lich quest killer and killing reaver. Or from a reaver quest giver to kill lich.
          I was going off of your definition of a reaver box (killing lich).

I was going off of your definition of a reaver box (killing lich).

So you are saying u saw someone pickup a quest from reaver. Go kill lich. Come back turn in quest to reavers and from the box they got as reward pull a lich charm. You could have said this many many posts ago but instead you danced around.
          Clan - Ascension