Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

hero transfer

Is it possible to transfer your hero to another server? i dont mind starting again but I'm not enjoying the server im on currently.

***EDIT** if tbis isnt possible, could anyone recommend a server, I want one that's very active ****
Last edited by Mazakeen on Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mαzαкεεи..☠

✞'Hανε чσυ ενεя dαиcεd ωιтн тнε dενιl ιи тнε ραlε мσσиlιgнт?✞'

Re: hero transfer

Is it possible to transfer your hero to another server? i dont mind starting again but I'm not enjoying the server im on currently.

***EDIT** if tbis isnt possible, could anyone recommend a server, I want one that's very active ****
come to Fingal
Go to Fingal
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

So much yes to this !! Maybe save up tokens from bounties for a World Transfer Token, it would have to require a lot though else chaos, but if you really want that change of scenery and new game challenge then very worth it.

Since starting over is so very very painful and slow.

I think the dynamic of having players appear here and there, that or even en masse would be a real shakeup all round. It would certainly circumvent the whole "world collapsing into one clan that everyone's in because everyone's in" slide that once started never stops. I think great for new fresh competition, I'd jump at it :)

Worlds would suddenly be less like separate entities and now interrelated.
Inactive and non playing 218 druid.

Currently it’s not possible.
Currently no, but in the future ? Any inkling or clue as to likelihood of this being possible ?
Cmon chuck us a little hope here .....
Theyre just a moderator with no actual development ties to the game so they cant give you any hope.
And Itll probably not happen considering all the con variables to it