Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Next Dragon Event

Overall the last event was a massive success and I loved it. Definitely one that should return. People loved it because A. No windows and B. Dragons are fun to kill... even got to kill some that most people have never even see before, as well as an invisible dragon lol.

Some things that were a downside were that A. Traveling between aggy pit and Mordy pit was a bit annoying after awhile and B. People were split on the dragons being close to Mordy adds (I personally liked it)

So for next event let’s improve on both of those issues and have 5+ dragon spawn points all close to each other in front of the classic stone circle in Lirs, the birth place of all big event dragons (and still the original home to 3.. natan, synak, and solstice). On top of all of the dragons that could spawn last event, add in Mordy and aggy into the mix as well to really spice things up. Don’t have to travel long distances to the dragons, literally anyone of any level can watch the carnage, no pesky adds to worry about, and another chance of a Mordy/aggy... yes that means 5+ Mordys can spawn at once :lol:

This event I can see being even better than the last. Just make sure you put them close enough to each other so they can call the other dragons for help or else there is no challenge lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: Next Dragon Event

I wouldn’t change a thing...I absolutely loved it. Having those dragons spawn in close proximity to adds and eachother was exciting. It took thought and skill to try and navigate the adds and the dropped adds as a small guild. Would absolutely do it again!

Thank you for hosting it! Looking forward to the next event.

All the best!
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

I wouldn’t change a thing...I absolutely loved it. Having those dragons spawn in close proximity to adds and eachother was exciting. It took thought and skill to try and navigate the adds and the dropped adds as a small guild. Would absolutely do it again!

All the best!
Yea the adds did make it fun, I just didn’t like the amount of running you had to do lol. Just put the dragons in lirs and have the dragons be their own adds if that makes sense
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

The most fun thing for me was the interesting combinations you would get for spawns. It could be tarchon with ythair and smolach and Mordris. It could be solstice hatchling and tundrascale and Atchatch and Mordris. One time we got Smolach 210.6 with Nathan Athatch 200.6 and Aggragoth. That was a fun fight with a lot of dying :)

For me the drops were secondary in this Event.
The real treasure was the dragons we met along the way.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

All the best!
I disagree. In the end, fun or not, spawning lvl 210/6 dragon on top of lvl 150 boss is just a no-no. Lvl 130-180 players shouldnt need to deal with that.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I liked it the way it is, 1 chaotic weekend every few months is great. As long as it isn’t overdone I don’t think it would effect mid lvl clans much since it’s only 2-3 days
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid