Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What it was like being muted for a week

Last Friday I was muted. So today im going to talk about it because im bored and have nothing better to do.

Honestly, being muted was a strange but awesome experience. I didnt notice how many people talked to me until i couldnt reply. It was really funny trying to communicate with people by mail, and when they wouldnt look at the mail i would trade them and show them stamps. I collected so many blossoms over this time because i couldnt just hang out in the castle and talk. I got a lot of work done and it was deffinately something everyone should do one time.
Herne - Warrior 214 Full EDL
Epona - Ranger 230 Full Doch
Epona - Rogue 191 Full DL
Epona - Mage 232 Full Doch
Donn - Ranger 215 Full Edl

Biggest waste of Doch on epona but whatever I earned it....

Re: What it was like being muted for a week

You could also turn off all Chats from settings for Clan/Say/Shout/Whisper chats to get a similar experience.

I’m still pushing for my wonderful idea of Filter Players setting so it makes all players invisible to you and you can play it as a single player game. :D

You were only muted for a week? Lucky lol I was for 20 days or whatever for something that my toon never even said but that’s another story.

I totally agree with all you said especially the part about not realising how many people talk to you until you can’t respond to them. For the first few days it was the strangest feeling not being allowed to talk but after those first few days it’s actually quite an enjoyable experience. I was the talk of the clan and it always gave us (I use us very loosely since I wasn’t talking :lol: ) something to talk about. We all used to joke that I was muted because of my constant singing in cc - it’s amazing for those who don’t know - then there was the constant bullying by my lovely chief who would offer me drops I needed and all I had to do was say something. Overall the whole clan aswell as myself had a great time during me being muting. 10/10 would recommend
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

You were only muted for a week? Lucky lol I was for 20 days or whatever for something that my toon never even said but that’s another story.

I totally agree with all you said especially the part about not realising how many people talk to you until you can’t respond to them. For the first few days it was the strangest feeling not being allowed to talk but after those first few days it’s actually quite an enjoyable experience. I was the talk of the clan and it always gave us (I use us very loosely since I wasn’t talking :lol: ) something to talk about. We all used to joke that I was muted because of my constant singing in cc - it’s amazing for those who don’t know - then there was the constant bullying by my lovely chief who would offer me drops I needed and all I had to do was say something. Overall the whole clan aswell as myself had a great time during me being muting. 10/10 would recommend
So relatable same thing happened to me xD it was funny for sure

*Correction: His chief offered him items he needed, that said chief did not even have. Said chief may or may not have procured, or attempted to procure, said items upon completion of the appointed task (chatting in game). Point is moot, he failed, so we will never know.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

I sing in say chat :O

I dont want to be muted. I talk too much cus I type too fast.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Last Friday I was muted. So today im going to talk about it because im bored and have nothing better to do.

Honestly, being muted was a strange but awesome experience. I didnt notice how many people talked to me until i couldnt reply. It was really funny trying to communicate with people by mail, and when they wouldnt look at the mail i would trade them and show them stamps. I collected so many blossoms over this time because i couldnt just hang out in the castle and talk. I got a lot of work done and it was deffinately something everyone should do one time.
Ooh that explains why you kept spamming me group requests but never said a word
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207