Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Contest Prizing!

Hey Heroes!

We want your feedback and ideas. Specifics!

We CANNOT add new items to the game, as you know. So we're playing around with ideas for prizing right now. Below: We'll give you some examples (not set in stone) of things we've been tossing around. We'd like to know your thoughts.

Example A:
Instead of doing prizes per world, having rare fashion for winners to choose from in order.
Top 1-5 prizing picks from the following:
White Lanrik Set
White Hunters Set
White Spidersilk
Black Lanrik
Black Hunters

Example B:
Top 1 per world get a dragon egg and 20 chests
Top 2-3 20+ chest...

Example C:
Keep previous Mauve and Teal fashion sets as prizing
I don't have an opinion on this but I do want to point out how nice it is to see devs actively collecting feedback and suggestions from the community. It makes me (and im sure others) feel a lot more involved in the creation process. Personally I think this game has a bright future

cheers
220 Druid SupremeDruid

Hey Heroes!

We CANNOT add new items to the game, as you know. So we're playing around with ideas for prizing right now. Below: We'll give you some examples (not set in stone) of things we've been tossing around. We'd like to know your thoughts.

Example A:
Instead of doing prizes per world, having rare fashion for winners to choose from in order.
White Lanrik Set
White Hunters Set
White Spidersilk
Black Lanrik
Black Hunters

Example B:
Top 2-3 20+ chest...

Example C:
I don't have an opinion on this but I do want to point out how nice it is to see devs actively collecting feedback and suggestions from the community. It makes me (and im sure others) feel a lot more involved in the creation process. Personally I think this game has a bright future

cheers
I agree. Go VIRTUAL REALMS!

I don’t think rare fash should be considered.. at least black/white, lots of people spent a lot of money for certain fash sets. Chests would be cool I think, maybe even older event chests for competitions around that event if that’s doable
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

Hey Heroes!

Example A:
White Lanrik Set
White Hunters Set
White Spidersilk
Black Lanrik
Black Hunters

Example B:
Top 2-3 20+ chest...

Example C:
A big -1 to Example A. I would love a white lanrik set lol but having one (even if its no-trade) reduces the rarity and uniqueness of other white lanrik sets. Example B is pretty good though I feel like a dragon egg (2-3m depending on server) is a bit op. I do like Example C though maybe change teal and give us a barding of the same color as well (cant wear my mauve dh with any barding :cry:
After Unity update VR should look at making unique items again, I recall the fearsome foe competition in Yule 2014 had a prize of 100% black yule wings or something like that while the 2018 one only giving demonheart teal/mauve sets. Maybe a special war mount that only adds 100% speed with special effects/color :o or perhaps an item similar to the gelebron tower beta lightning fists with a diff effect , idk just something unique that really shouts “look at my description, I won a competition!” :lol:
220 DPS Warrior
195 Fire Mage
Clansman of Elementals- Resident of Belenus

A or B is fine. Even a set or 2 of white Lanrik or hunter or whatever won't reduce the values that much. If you end up with 3 sets of white Lanrik on a server, it's still extremely rare
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Im going to have to agree with curry. We have waited 7 years for a chicken helm and or a chicken mount! We finally got the pets, and those are awesome. I wouldnt mind waiting for an update or server restart for chicken helm or mount
Herne - Warrior 214 Full EDL
Epona - Ranger 230 Full Doch
Epona - Rogue 191 Full DL
Epona - Mage 232 Full Doch
Donn - Ranger 215 Full Edl

Biggest waste of Doch on epona but whatever I earned it....

A good item that could be rewarded is the white stumpy chicken! This chicken was in the game back in the day and no one today seems to have it! Would look amazing in my collection!
Herne - Warrior 214 Full EDL
Epona - Ranger 230 Full Doch
Epona - Rogue 191 Full DL
Epona - Mage 232 Full Doch
Donn - Ranger 215 Full Edl

Biggest waste of Doch on epona but whatever I earned it....

1. I don't think would be fair to have old sets in the same capacity, especially if it were tradeable.
  2. I'd say that's a fair reward.
  3. Tbh, while it's cool to have a unique color, in my mind teal is just diet turq, and mauve isn't that spectacular. (that being said, I want a turq woad/adamir set lol)
(and since most of the responses already talk about adding new stuff to game despite being explicitly excluded :lol:):
fash reward ideas:
  1. Bring back old sets in new colors: (teal/mauve sure lol, but ca we have some new ones too like... idk, mahogany, apricot, puce, olive, coral, taupe, lilac)lol I'm literally reading crayons for these
    or even old sets with new effects: flaming hunter, frosty lanrik, spooky spidersilk (EDIT: all of the above no trade please lol, and not like top 10 get 1, just like 1 set per world TOPS)
  2. joke armor: seriously (get it?), like snowman heads, stuff that is cool, but not actually "good" (I could see like an April fools competition :lol:) and this would be a good excuse to give Curry his chicken suit...
  3. Mounts: I'm NOT talking 150% invincible battlemounts, but like a cool new 100% old-style staff/cape would be epic (I'm gonna say tradeable on this one, cause this is slightly more than cosmetic :D)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I don’t think rare fash should be considered.. at least black/white, lots of people spent a lot of money for certain fash sets. Chests would be cool I think, maybe even older event chests for competitions around that event if that’s doable
Doing some older chest should be do-able. That's a great suggestion!