Total votes: 2 (1%)
XP Cooking
Total votes: 5 (3%)
Leaderboard Competitions
Total votes: 7 (4%)
Total votes: 185

Weekend Events

Hey guys,

We want to get an idea of the types of events you would like to see more often. This isn't going to determine the next event per say, but it'll give us an idea of what you value most.

Thanks!

Re: Weekend Events

Competition with unique rewards, some mob roaming areas that have a chance to drop a hat or mount (yes, for the weekend), and when I say unique maybe a new color, teal and mauve don't really feel special, no offense.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Hey guys,

We want to get an idea of the types of events you would like to see more often. This isn't going to determine the next event per say, but it'll give us an idea of what you value most.

Thanks!
I think some kind of cooking / fishing event would be cool. Double Rates for Exquisite and Master food perhaps?
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Competition with unique rewards, some mob roaming areas that have a chance to drop a hat or mount (yes, for the weekend), and when I say unique maybe a new color, teal and mauve don't really feel special, no offense.
We can't anything that involves new content until after the Unity update.

Please dont do fishing or cooking events... maybes double xp for them aswell as mob xp but not just events aimed at those.. wuch a small amount actually fish a little more cook. Bosses though almost everyone does that. +1111 for getting player based more involved. I dont think we've ever had a poll like this before

Can you please be more specific on what the events will be.
I want to choose legacy but if its anything like the last one I won't pick it. Would prefer original carnage type event.

Shame there's no x2 xp event also.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here