Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please convince me what server to pick

Coming back to the game, want a server compatible with me.

Looking for:

- Kind of heavy but friendly competition
- Nothing rolls related, I want to earn my gear not depend on luck
- Basic idea of availability of lixes and some general prices
- Basic idea of the main clans and how difficult it is to get into them

Thanks
I am a 210+ rogue from Nuada in the clan Crew.

- There is competition between the clans Fatality and Crew, Fatality kills up to Proteus Prime and Crew kills up to Mordris (however Crew are moving towards Necro and Prot very soon with many people who were in the 190-200 range reaching 210+ after the xp event)
- Fatality runs a rolling system while Crew runs a dkp system
- Lixes are still flowing in Nuada, including in the Auction House, with super knowledge going for around 1-2k each and energy and hp regen elixirs go for 1-1.5k each. Combos are quite rare though, and they go for around 7-8k when they are around. Hastes go for 4-5k each, and rarely goes below with the minimum I've seen being 3k each. Other lixes are usually 1k each.
- Not sure about Fatality, but Crew has a level requirement of 120, with alts or the friends of people already in Crew being welcome. Another clan in Nuada is PsychO, who kill frozen and some dl bosses. Anyone can get into PsychO.

Hope to see you here! :P
Nuada: Loony Toons
Retired Ex-Goat of Nuada DG Rogue
Lure Monkey - 221 mage and co.

Sulis: Toxic
Enlightenment - 226 full DG + BT helm DPS Druid and co.

They call me "Bright"

Re: Please convince me what server to pick

Lugh is a lot like how Belenus was described. Two endgame clans, Pegasus and Alliance.

There is healthy competition at most raids and dl/higher edl. Minimal griefing and drama most of the time. Meteoric and frozen are easy to get as those bosses arent farmed much. We aren’t hugely overpopulated either so you can usually get your lixing spot of choice, although the CG blossoms area can be a war zone lol

Not sure on Alliance atm but Pegasus is a lvl 150 requirement with a loot council system for voting on gear based on effort camping and attending dl and Edl.

Most lixes I believe are fairly easy to get, although I don’t see hastes in AH much (saying that I only really use AH for checking fash and occasionally jewellery). Pricing is 1k for non hastes/xp, xp and hastes are 5k each. Pet and mount tokens vary from 35-60k.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017