Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bloodthorn Feedback

I know several servers have killed bloodthorn now and I’m wondering what’s the lowest amount of numbers it’s been killed with so far?

Ascension in Danu has made three attempts over the weekend with our best attempt standing at 43 toons online in the roster, with 3-4 outside helping. Although we appreciate the help, we don’t want to have to rely on outside help. We used the strategy by Relentless. Noway we have the numbers to kill booth roots.

Glasgow design time said they would be keeping watch of the raid to make future adjustments. I’m wondering if VR has any plans to make the raid go easier for smaller clans/servers? How are other servers fairing with the attempts?

Anyway I feel like th Root respawn being extended to 5 mins may make the raid more successful for smaller clans. Or extend the vine respawns by 2 mins ..they are crazy fast at respawning and particularly hell when the poison puddles start to appear...it makes it hard to see them up.

We won’t give up ...but it’s not easy coordinating 45-50 to log on and dual loggin is painful...

Last edited by LadyNymeria on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Re: Bloodthorn Feedback

Actually our first attempt today was lowest we got it. Yesterday we only managed 40%.

LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I know several servers have killed bloodthorn now and I’m wondering what’s the lowest amount of numbers it’s been killed with so far?

Ascension in Danu has made three attempts over the weekend with our best attempt standing at 43 toons online in the roster, with 3-4 outside helping. Although we appreciate the help, we don’t want to have to rely on outside help. We used the strategy by Relentless. Noway we have the numbers to kill booth roots.

Glasgow design time said they would be keeping watch of the raid to make future adjustments. I’m wondering if VR has any plans to make the raid go easier for smaller clans/servers? How are other servers fairing with the attempts?

Anyway I feel like th Root respawn being extended to 5 mins may make the raid more successful for smaller clans. Or extend the vine respawns by 2 mins ..they are crazy fast at respawning and particularly hell when the poison puddles start to appear...it makes it hard to see them up.

We won’t give up ...but it’s not easy coordinating 45-50 to log on and dual loggin is painful...

10 more people job done.

prophecy and ascension clan kill. Nothing more needed.

This was lowest and we had around 45 on this attempt without peeps helpin
Tbh ye if root spawn is 5 mins instead of 3:30 it will b way better...especially tht on our attempts almost everytime a root spawned near end and distracts the dps makin bt rage and heal ton
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu

10 more people job done.

No doubt. Possibly today as well but had some people unprepared for second run. We did better first run without any outside help. I just don’t want to have to rely on outside help - hard enough coordinating one clan to log in much less additional people. But we do very much appreciate the help to those who showed over the weekend. I still think the vines are too hectic and spawn fast. The root killing we have down. Poison puddles was what screwed us up during the vines spawning ...the green blends in and hard to tell what’s going on.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

10 more people job done.

No doubt. Possibly today as well but had some people unprepared for second run. We did better first run without any outside help. I just don’t want to have to rely on outside help - hard enough coordinating one clan to log in much less additional people. But we do very much appreciate the help to those who showed over the weekend. I still think the vines are too hectic and spawn fast. The root killing we have down. Poison puddles was what screwed us up during the vines spawning ...the green blends in and hard to tell what’s going on.
Yup...i myself only saw vines cuz i had names turned on and mob names are in red.
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu

Listen don’t worry about 1 clan kill pride thingy.
at end of day your gonna get some players helping anyways no doubt. So it might as well be coordinated with prophecy.

I mean there are family members within both clans so it makes complete sense.

Also pointing out a chunk of our raids are done by multi loggers. Multi logging for BT is absolutely brutal. Death after death.. idol spamming, restore spamming, running, idol spamming... LAGGGGGGG.. crazy raid imo. Not even slightly enjoyable.

+1 for root spawns changing from 3:30 to 5 mins.
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

at end of day your gonna get some players helping anyways no doubt. So it might as well be coordinated with prophecy.

If wer worryin about tht we wouldnt have asked for thier help in second attempt today :roll:
And well...it can b done by 1 clan anw....our first attempt was close af
Last edited by Beso on Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu

Not really... the clan banner is not the same. Its not a clan raid if done by 2 clans. You want us to go setting up even more chat groups and boss call groups to call in a second clan..? Lol

Minor tweaks and it’l be just about do-able..
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger