Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Anything in creation now?

well just saying fireing the ones to make the game was not smart and a uncool move (oho another board warning incomming)
just a dudes honest thoughts, itll kill the game.
i just hope the new team is able to understand the code and physics of the game.
anyway i agree bout BT helms shud be a thing of a couple mins in the code and a server reset unless old team didnt hide any infos in the codes inspector xD
cheers,
~Exe~
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

well just saying fireing the ones to make the game was not smart and a uncool move (oho another board warning incomming)
i just hope the new team is able to understand the code and physics of the game.
anyway i agree bout BT helms shud be a thing of a couple mins in the code and a server reset unless old team didnt hide any infos in the codes inspector xD
cheers,
~Exe~
RIP Legislative 2018

cheers,
~Exe~

OTM wasn't any stranger to not doing simple bug fixes for months because it would cause a server reset. "yes we will fix that... In 4 months when we do an update"
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It's all good. I don't see any reason to warn anyone in this thread. You're allowed to have negative opinions.

CH is the main focus. It would be a poor business choice if it wasn't.

HAO can be and will be used as a testbed to ensure we don't break things and check some tweaks without disturbing the larger playerbase on CH. HAO does have a website. It does not have forums. With the size of the playerbase, a Facebook group serves the same purpose and we receive tons of feedback on a channel that more people use than classic forums. Just as general numbers, only about 10-13% of your playerbase will visit your forums. Even less will actually post. Yes, there is amazing feedback that comes in through very passionate subsector of your playerbase, but forums are not always needed to have a successful community.

The team here isn't inexperienced. Yes, they are getting used to some of the things in the code, but they aren't completely new to the code. They've been working with HAO which is the same code.

There are some changes that are happening. Working on getting y'all some more info to work with.

*taps mic* Is this thing on?? Any info on when fixing the bt helm not granting DG aura will be addressed? If it's a secret shrouded in mystery, smoke and mirrors I can assure you the secrets safe with us!
Fixing it may take a little more time than expected. The data in the databased isn't synced correctly. BUT, that means the error has been found. Hopefully, it will be fixed with the server restart on Monday. :) Apologies, I try to wait till I have a more concrete answer for you to answer.

OTM slow walked the game for 7 years and gave us events we wanted once or twice, VR is so much better already just with this 1.5x xp event and actually getting responses on support.
I agree with this statement somewhat. The development of the game was very slow. For years this game was ahead of its time simply for the fact that it was one of the only mmos on mobile (along with OaC). It survived partly because there was little competition. Now though there is lot of choices for mmos and stuff needs to change for CH to compete. The Unity engine was a good step forward, but OTM was still very conservative about what they did and when. VR seems to be more aggressive already and I welcome that. I’m hoping to see a lot more out of them in the future. Good job so far!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide