Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Question

Does anyone know how heroes age game is going? I couldn't find anything. Just wondering if it's success has any bearing on what happens with this version. Wouldn't it be better for the game as a whole if it succeeds there? If it bombs I can't see that being good at all.

Re: Question

Does anyone know how heroes age game is going? I couldn't find anything. Just wondering if it's success has any bearing on what happens with this version. Wouldn't it be better for the game as a whole if it succeeds there? If it bombs I can't see that being good at all.
First off a little bit of info about Heroes Age Online: it is Celtic Heroes, with language changed. If it bombs, then that just means that the devs may not pursue releasing region specific versions of CH.

I don't think it will have any impact on the main Celtic Heroes game at all, aside from possibly being a good place to test some new stuff (simply because there are less players, and no longterm players who will complain about any little tweak).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

@VR games, have an event where u somehow allow pvp between heroes age and ch,_, we will rekt them!
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I would think that if it is a huge success then the CEO would have a bigger budget to work with.
This as well as the converse to some degree.

It might also have an effect in that it contains a subset of the potential player base (if it succeeds, CH might see fewer Thai-area players; if it bombs, CH might have more Thai players), but I don’t know if it would be a major effect (idk the sizes of either group lol).

(And it’s a good test platform :lol:)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

First off a little bit of info about Heroes Age Online: it is Celtic Heroes, with language changed. If it bombs, then that just means that the devs may not pursue releasing region specific versions of CH.

I don't think it will have any impact on the main Celtic Heroes game at all, aside from possibly being a good place to test some new stuff (simply because there are less players, and no longterm players who will complain about any little tweak).
^^Seems pretty on-point.