Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Chests

Lol what new items are these? Chests were fine couple months ago, what’s been added since then? Dragon eggs? I’ve opened 150 chests today I have a total of 20 haste’s and 5 combos those are the only valuable things I’ve got. Joke.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Lol what new items are these? Chests were fine couple months ago, what’s been added since then? Dragon eggs? I’ve opened 150 chests today I have a total of 20 haste’s and 5 combos those are the only valuable things I’ve got. Joke.
Nothing has been added in the last 2 months. But opening chests is always a gamble. You could open 500 and get what you'd consider absolute trash and then open 10 more the next day and get 4k plat, 2 dragon eggs, hastes, and restos.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Chests do need emptying and re working. Too much clutter crammed into them now days. I’ve always opened my own chests not sold them, now i simply do not buy chests... perhaps this is something the new admin team can fix?
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

I’m aware of the gamble but cmon, this is beyond a joke.
1400 chests today, not a single dragon egg or any white fash items. Literally all trash. No mount, nothing desirable. But 8 pink hat tokens... ummm yay? I have about 30 already, what am I ever going to do with 38 pink hat tokens?

The chests have definitely been nerfed and it’s very short sighted. You have to believe you have some chance of getting something good or you simply stop buying and the revenue dries up.

Poor game CH.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Fear not, CH will simply be moved to a country with lower wages to continue running...
TankingLife Level 227 Warrior
TankyToon Level 225 Ranger
TankyTooon Level 205 Druid
TankyToooon Level 216 Mage
Tankytooooon Level 140 Rogue
PrimalTank Level 222 Warrior
Odion Level 191 Rogue
CashMeOusside Level 144 Ranger
HowBowDah Level 144 Ranger

I’m aware of the gamble but cmon, this is beyond a joke.
1400 chests today, not a single dragon egg or any white fash items. Literally all trash. No mount, nothing desirable. But 8 pink hat tokens... ummm yay? I have about 30 already, what am I ever going to do with 38 pink hat tokens?

The chests have definitely been nerfed and it’s very short sighted. You have to believe you have some chance of getting something good or you simply stop buying and the revenue dries up.

Poor game CH.
Ever since I quit playing plat, my collection of nikes has gotten huge
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I haven't opened many chests in the 4 years I've played this game but lately the chests are imo too expensive (server economy) to gain profit as the loot (chest issue) is just not worth it. The chance to get something worth it is just too little, even though it's a gamble. This has been proposed a few times before I think, but they should just separate the chest between new chests and aeon chests. And give then new chests a higher chance to drop hastes, scs, dragon eggs or even add in new mounts. While aeon should give a higher chance or even guarantee old loot.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

TBH the absolute best option in the long run would be to remove chests completely. Because there are a few good items in the chests, OTM has to pack them full of junk to make them less common. If chests were 100% removed, that would fix a majority of the plat concerns imo. Need hastest? Buy em from store.

Follow up with that, get rid of heroic elixirs, or else put all heroic versions in the normal store to be purchased for more than normal supers.

There's so many complaints and conspiracy theories from people who don't understand gambling, plus server economies would finally calm down.

Or at least remove all elixirs and restos and idols from chests. Leave chests with only fashion and aeon stuff. (Adding all heroic stuff in stores).
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!