Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please elaborate

Well, to say they'll all spawn in an hour isn't exactly correct either... it's just kinda what it amounts to for the way the code works... But to answer your questions directly, it will try again after some time.
Oh so you’ve basically shortened the amount of time required for a legacy to be “due” which was an average of 2 weeks. Not its an hour. If that’s true, no one really predict when a boss will spawn and technically, a certian boss could never actually spawn once killed lol.
By the math, there should be bosses spawning every hour. Not every boss, every hour. But some bosses, every hour. Vague and EVIL!!

Jk :p 0o

I'm not sure how it was set up in the past.
Then how is it set up nw.....all random spawns?
All the RANDOM!
Y u so excited about the random stuff and loads of camping.....perhaps if u tried it urself and so how a damned pain in the ass it is, u woulda had a diff point of view.....
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu

So.... there is some vagueness to this event. We want chaos and fun!

Insert GIF of me evil laughing...
Spawn windows are around an hour, but there's a chance the boss won't spawn. Also, there are about around 20 of the 136 legacy bosses that will not be in this event (BC they haven't been tested). You get to figure out which ones.

Insert an actual GIF of me evil laughing...
I think it's funny you actually thought it was clever and funny and all you/your company managed to do was disappoint and upset most of the player base. Do you think it's fun to stand in line for hours for something that may or may not happen?

You knew exactly what the carrow carnage was. I'm not believing you didn't know that a legacy carnage wouldn't be set the same but y'all chose to do something ridiculous anyway. And then instead of fixing it, the development team left it as is. I hope this isn't an indication of how the VR development team will continue to treat the game and it's players.

Very unprofessional and in poor taste.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

@tadaaah I’m not sure if vr and you know but a while back there were riots and lots of angry mobs in the streets of Celtic heroes because of random timers._. There’s a reason windows on most bosses are super small and most bosses have fixed spawn times nowadays
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Makes me laugh how poorly the questions are answered by VR. Now everyone sees what I see :lol:
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

After the disappointment of the Glasgow department, closing we were told that OTM will do their best to make it up to us. This, in my opinion, has not happened yet. Sure we are having these events but this is something that has been done over the years.

Tadaaah, you've been with the Team for over 5months now, I don't understand how this Legacy event could have been this disappointing. This event has separate servers giving larger clans more chances for drops as they can camp for days with the number of players they have. WHY? Having dedicated times to each Boss would give all clans time to prepare lock groups...
Was Camping never been mentioned to you? All we do as players is camp day in and out and to be honest, the whole community is getting sick of it. The ones that will post after this post and say it's not are Trolls.
At some point, YOU the Developer will make us quit but I do need to acknowledge that lowering DL times, as well as Frozen Times, have helped.

This Community is hard to please but we are your customers. We don't ask for huge changes, we want fair ones that won't benefit Dominant clans only.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

The community is getting sick of camping because it wasn’t meant to be camped in the first place. More of like an exploring spot check event. It’s like going to a utensil factory and complain that you are getting tired of drinking soup with a fork.
We all know that players don't stumble on these Bosses. OTM wanted us to stumble across EG like Hrung but sadly this does not happen.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

The community is getting sick of camping because it wasn’t meant to be camped in the first place. More of like an exploring spot check event. It’s like going to a utensil factory and complain that you are getting tired of drinking soup with a fork.
Ur not a new player, we all know every end game clan camps regardless of the circumstances. U can be a mod and still give constructive criticism.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex