Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Halt!!

#71
Chaotic wrote:Sorry aly. eyebrows on fleek is also a req, you dont qualify :shock:
another req is that you gotta be able to see the eyebrows...if only people could see yours 0.0 D:
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Halt!!

#72
@tadaaah I’ve heard rumors from a reliable source that you will be introducing my chicken helm towards the end of the bday celebration :0 is this true._.?
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Halt!!

#73
Curry30423 wrote:@tadaaah I’ve heard rumors from a reliable source that you will be introducing my chicken helm towards the end of the bday celebration :0 is this true._.?


I tried. Unfortunately, for the time being, this is just a rumor.

Re: Halt!!

#74
Doubling or even tripling the drops from raid bosses brings in the same number of drops as reduced windows, is less stressful and actually feels rewarding.

Just sayin'
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Image

Re: Halt!!

#75
Tadaaah wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:@tadaaah I’ve heard rumors from a reliable source that you will be introducing my chicken helm towards the end of the bday celebration :0 is this true._.?


I tried. Unfortunately, for the time being, this is just a rumor.

:cry: #gettingmyheartbrokenbycelticheroessince2012
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Halt!!

#76
Curry30423 wrote:@tadaaah I’ve heard rumors from a reliable source that you will be introducing my chicken helm towards the end of the bday celebration :0 is this true._.?


Curry you can come hang out with me for a month. My neighbor has a few dozen chickens and this rooster that will wake you up at 5am every morning whether you want to wake up or not.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Halt!!

#77
Zyz wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:@tadaaah I’ve heard rumors from a reliable source that you will be introducing my chicken helm towards the end of the bday celebration :0 is this true._.?


Curry you can come hang out with me for a month. My neighbor has a few dozen chickens and this rooster that will wake you up at 5am every morning whether you want to wake up or not.

If they did that to me, eventually I’d make them into a hat. Does that count?
Image

YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Halt!!

#78
Bitey wrote:
Zyz wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:@tadaaah I’ve heard rumors from a reliable source that you will be introducing my chicken helm towards the end of the bday celebration :0 is this true._.?


Curry you can come hang out with me for a month. My neighbor has a few dozen chickens and this rooster that will wake you up at 5am every morning whether you want to wake up or not.

If they did that to me, eventually I’d make them into a hat. Does that count?

No._.

And yesh zyz pm me ur home address, as well as ssn and credit card info just so I can verify where u live ofc
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Halt!!

#79
Foool wrote:Doubling or even tripling the drops from raid bosses brings in the same number of drops as reduced windows, is less stressful and actually feels rewarding.

Just sayin'

#ReallyGoodSuggestionsVRWillNeverTake2k18
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Halt!!

#80
Criminal wrote:
Foool wrote:Doubling or even tripling the drops from raid bosses brings in the same number of drops as reduced windows, is less stressful and actually feels rewarding.

Just sayin'

#ReallyGoodSuggestionsVRWillNeverTake2k18

That’s true.-. But I think they just did reduced window since the code was probably present from the past and it was easier for them to do it for that reason. Maybe in the future they can consider just boosting amount of drops.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests