Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart at 1:00 PST

You could save everyone time and just figure out how many of each type drop will fall during this event, and tuck it all in each server's monopoly clan bank. That way you could avoid the trouble of a reset etc.
Surely you know that on fast spawn events smaller clans have a much higher chance of loot than normal, right?

It’s harder for clans to cover all the spawn points, can’t park everywhere.
it’s easier for monopoly clans to cover them...what are you on about:/

Robert are you part of a smaller clan? Or a dominant one? Sorry bud but your analogy is aweful with comments like that.
Robert is chief of a smaller clan and I'm a member so I may appear to be biased since he's my chief but no he is in fact correct if you guys all park at the highest boss you can take on you can kill while dom clans are trying to kill all the higher raid bosses it gives us smaller clans an opportunity to get some gear for example usually retribution doesn't get raids but they got bring at restart and other bosses like dl etc while we grabbed more and jah snatched necro Robert is completely correct so just calm down and try considering how he isn't saying anything to piss you off and attack you but instead through actual experience... btw this is coming from someone who he corrects a lot cuz I am wrong a lot xD

Re: X2 Gold from Mobs & More Raid Bosses! Server Restart at 1:00 PST

Idk how you noobs loved carrow carnage. Got no sleep that weekend, I forfeited my life that weekend, and after looking back, nothing beneficial came out of that event lol. “Well just don’t participate if you don’t like it”, no lol ofc I’m gonna particulate cause I love this game too much.

I’d much rather have an increased armor boss spawn rate and the chances of edl mains jacked up... that I would love
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Please please dont do more of the increased spawn time of raids events. Increase the spawn time of one raid, not all, thats just killing us and burning us out. Carrowmore Carnage was by far worst event in this game.

If its sucha pain that bosses spawn just logg lmao ,its what I play for so I wont complaint ,rather alot of epics up often then the normal slowass spawn when u more then often camp it to max due
LMAOOOO SO FUNNY.

Listen I'll explain it so u can understand it normally. No one who feels committed to his clan would "just log", no one with competition would just give it all to his rivals and ditch his clan. Grow up with this "lmao just log" attitude. Like u want more bosses, I prefer the game to be less LETS KILL A RAID EVERY 5 MINS and more giving the raids an actual long time raid with less camping.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The bosses are set to different spawn time windows. You should be able to fight the bosses a few times a day.
Meaning that two or more bosses won't be spawning at the same time?

Robert are you part of a smaller clan? Or a dominant one? Sorry bud but your analogy is aweful with comments like that.
Smallest EG clan on my server and we win a disproportionate amount of bosses, including over 90% of Mordris.

And no, logically if both Mordris and Hrungnir are due the ‘dom’ clan will park at Mordris, meaning that Hrungnir should be up for grabs by a smaller clan as it’s less of a priority. With larger windows it’s easier for clans to target individual bosses as resources get split between them, and the spawn times become more staggered.
In my experience, you can kill mord with an 12-13 toons easy and hrung with 6-7 (possibly less depending on how well geared). So it's easy for eg clans to grab mord and hrung at the same time.
This is true on my server too.

Carrow Carnage was the best time ever in recent events ...the second event they had a month later where it was only two bosses on long timers was kinda boring. I lost lots of sleep during the Carnage madness, but I think it was worth it ..fun times with crazy memories ...there was so much activity on servers. I just think that it should be expanded to all bosses for lower levels next time so it’s carnage in ow too for example. ..dominant clans won’t bother with ow cause even their alts couldn’t cover all of carrow and ow popping at once, plus Snorri if that’s added In.
it would be epic :shock:
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Surely you know that on fast spawn events smaller clans have a much higher chance of loot than normal, right?

but they got bring at restart
What? Is that a typo for hrung? By the way we also got prot. The reset time changes made things harder for Retribution but we try our best.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Robert is chief of a smaller clan and I'm a member so I may appear to be biased since he's my chief but no he is in fact correct if you guys all park at the highest boss you can take on you can kill while dom clans are trying to kill all the higher raid bosses it gives us smaller clans an opportunity to get some gear for example usually retribution doesn't get raids but they got bring at restart and other bosses like dl etc while we grabbed more and jah snatched necro Robert is completely correct so just calm down and try considering how he isn't saying anything to piss you off and attack you but instead through actual experience... btw this is coming from someone who he corrects a lot cuz I am wrong a lot xD
Do yourself a favour and read the thread properly or ask Robert to correct you.

Robert talked about RESPAWN times.

you are talking about RESET times.

2 completely different things my friend.
Last edited by Lawsdog222 on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.