Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: T9 and 10 offhands

It’s either the shield quest is bugged (because only shields upgrades are view able)
Or all other offhands are bugged and their upgrades should be visible
That or otm made if 225 lvl req AND t4 faction to get the upgrades, in that case me and probably everyone will rage so goddamn hard at this. U can expect us to wait months of doing bounties to get an upgraded offhand, not to mention losing lock lvl advantage. I just hope this isn’t the case and the quest is bugged and can be fixed.

Perhaps they left the shield quest at 220 on purpose knowing a lot of tanks stay at 220
What about druids lmao. They are even worse as they stay at 215 sometimes. I have been 215 for months now only started lvling recently for the new offhand

If the level req for this turns out to be 225 i can almost guarentee i wont be gettinrg t9-t10, i hate leveling, im a tank at 220, and i returned all my dps gear over a year ago and only recently started to reacquire some. Not to mention it makes absolute ZERO SENSE if its 225 when the highest mob is 220.

I personally dont know how many good lixes it takes from 224-225 or 221-222 but i probably wont put that work in.
This... how can the highest mob in the game be level 220 but require players to be 225 to equip something that's ridiculous.. furthermore many players stopped at 220 to not lose lock advantage that otm implemented.. so which is it? you want players to overlevel, because getting penalized at certain levels then making being overleveled a requirement for gears is crazy.. @otm please pick one or the other, and if 225 is needed then add some mobs for people, or make the t9 and t10 capped at 220 like they should be...

If you are staying at 220 to not lose lock advantage you are dumb lol. You gain more of a lock advantage for endgame bosses at 225-230.
Don't have lock battles at endgame on my server but do at edl bosses.. so why is it dumb to go past level lock on edl 205 and 210? Anyways not the point how bout staying on topic and give reasons why you think should be either 220 or 225 for the t9 and t10 offhands?

If you are staying at 220 to not lose lock advantage you are not helping yourself. You gain more of a lock advantage for endgame bosses at 225-230.
U gain almost no lock advantage while losing a lot more on lower raids. Also, stop callin gppl dumb. Dont always keep being toxic on forums.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Unpopular opinion incoming

Preparing for hate

I think it should be lvl 225 req. I mean why not? At 225 you are still in lvl lock for both unox and bt prot and gele. The only difference is you are no longer in lvl lock for 210 edl.
Furthermore this adds an incentive to lvling and for doing dailies etc. it adds one more step. For those of you who cling that you are 220 and you shouldn’t have to lvl, what about leveling for edl? What about those who were 215 who finally leveled to 220 for new offhand?
It’s a game and an mmo, lvling will always be a part of it, so I don’t see that as a reason.

That aside, I think it may be a bug, haven’t seen anyone 225+ Meeting requirements seeing the quest, also everyone in beta could see if they were 220+, so I think it’s just a bug related to a last minute change that was made.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Preparing for hate

I think it should be lvl 225 req. I mean why not? At 225 you are still in lvl lock for both unox and bt prot and gele. The only difference is you are no longer in lvl lock for 210 edl.
Furthermore this adds an incentive to lvling and for doing dailies etc. it adds one more step. For those of you who cling that you are 220 and you shouldn’t have to lvl, what about leveling for edl? What about those who were 215 who finally leveled to 220 for new offhand?
It’s a game and an mmo, lvling will always be a part of it, so I don’t see that as a reason.

That aside, I think it may be a bug, haven’t seen anyone 225+ Meeting requirements seeing the quest, also everyone in beta could see if they were 220+, so I think it’s just a bug related to a last minute change that was made.
But to get to 225!you either spend ridiculous amount of lixs and time, or wait even more by doing 6 bounties a day.
If they want to make it 225, sure, be my guest, but add 225 mobs first.

Preparing for hate

having lixed my decked out ranger on arawn to 225 I can say that I will never ever be doing that again. Not gonna waste my time wasting up to 100 combos per level. No raid gear has a level req over 220 and neither should any new gear. If VR were to add mobs at level 225 that could be lixed on then by all means add 225 req gear but until then I’ll stick to my edl quiver and not even bother with a new offhand

Also, referring to players who had to level to unlock edl or the new offhand is far from a reasonable argument. Those levels can easily be achieved in the current game through leveling on mobs. As soon as you hit level 221 you cut your exp gain by 25%. Then another 25%. 25% again, and 25% and finally another 25%. Even the bounties start dropping in exp as does the daily quests and glad the further you level
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple