Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

T9 and 10 offhands

Could VR please confirm whether the tier 9 and 10 offhands require level 225 to get them. And if it is true then change this ASAP. The void helms in beta were 225 req until there was an uproar from the player base to lower it down to 220. Please fix rhis.

Epona has a ranger with t8 quiver, t4 faction, a seed but is level 223 and can not get the quest to upgrade
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: T9 and 10 offhands

Could VR please confirm whether the tier 9 and 10 offhands require level 225 to get them. And if it is true then change this ASAP. The void helms in beta were 225 req until there was an uproar from the player base to lower it down to 220. Please fix rhis.

Epona has a ranger with t8 quiver, t4 faction, a seed but is level 223 and can not get the quest to upgrade
Imagine 230 for t10
Hi

Imagine 230 for t10
Nah it’s same quest menu, I think it’s just 225

From what i understand to get tier 9 and 10 you require
220+
tier 8 weapon
tier 4 faction level
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

From what i understand to get tier 9 and 10 you require
220+
tier 8 weapon
tier 4 faction level
We have a player that's 223, has level 8 offhand and is tier 4 but doesn't have access to the quest
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

It’s either the shield quest is bugged (because only shields upgrades are view able)
Or all other offhands are bugged and their upgrades should be visible
That or otm made if 225 lvl req AND t4 faction to get the upgrades, in that case me and probably everyone will rage so goddamn hard at this. U can expect us to wait months of doing bounties to get an upgraded offhand, not to mention losing lock lvl advantage. I just hope this isn’t the case and the quest is bugged and can be fixed.

It’s either the shield quest is bugged (because only shields upgrades are view able)
That or otm made if 225 lvl req AND t4 faction to get the upgrades, in that case me and probably everyone will rage so goddamn hard at this. U can expect us to wait months of doing bounties to get an upgraded offhand, not to mention losing lock lvl advantage. I just hope this isn’t the case and the quest is bugged and can be fixed.
Although I agree with everything being said why is losing lvl lock a reason? Almost all are 220 and even then you already lost you level advantage at everything except 200+ mobs if your talking about for unox and prot/Gele it wouldn’t hurt it but help it to be 225.

This is what I thought please correct me if I’m wrong
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

If the level req for this turns out to be 225 i can almost guarentee i wont be gettinrg t9-t10, i hate leveling, im a tank at 220, and i returned all my dps gear over a year ago and only recently started to reacquire some. Not to mention it makes absolute ZERO SENSE if its 225 when the highest mob is 220.

I personally dont know how many good lixes it takes from 224-225 or 221-222 but i probably wont put that work in.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Perhaps they left the shield quest at 220 on purpose knowing a lot of tanks stay at 220
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.